no offense but

Damn, I'd really LOVE to see California...but, alas, I just can't afford to hotel...
laugh.gif
blush.gif

Good offer Ron...
smile.gif

This thread is crazy, I say CRAZY. And to think it all started with a post about freinds out on a Sunday goofing off doing roll ons. I should have never posted that thread as look were it brought us, Oh and by the way my Dad is bigger than yours.
laugh.gif
poke.gif
jump9.gif

This thread is crazy, I say CRAZY. And to think it all started with a post about freinds out on a Sunday goofing off doing roll ons. I should have never posted that thread as look were it brought us, Oh and by the way my Dad is bigger than yours.
laugh.gif

poke.gif

jump9.gif
YOUR THE ONE WHO STARTED THIS SHID!!!!

GO PUNISH YOURSELF!!!!

biggrin.gif

Oh yeah and...
bump.gif

Dr, I CAN'T BELEEEVE you rolled on at 60 in 6th. Who here does that? MAN! I suppose you still use your kickstand too! The busa is designed to be ridden, not stopped. You should never stop, and never need to use your kickstand. pfffft! poser! smuk!

Dr, I CAN'T BELEEEVE you rolled on at 60 in 6th.  Who here does that?  MAN!  I suppose you still use your kickstand too!  The busa is designed to be ridden, not stopped.  You should never stop, and never need to use your kickstand.   pfffft!   poser!  smuk!
It was all in FUN just to see what would happen. We all know including my partners what would happen in an all out race thats why it has never happened. And no I don't use my sidestand, I have a pit stand.
laugh.gif
Oh and by the way thanks for all the cool nicknames.
cool.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Dr, I CAN'T BELEEEVE you rolled on at 60 in 6th.  Who here does that?  MAN!  I suppose you still use your kickstand too!  The busa is designed to be ridden, not stopped.  You should never stop, and never need to use your kickstand.   pfffft!   poser!  smuk!
Ahhh dang!! I feel like this thread just went full circle!!! lol

ices_rofl.gif
smuck!

Oh man that'll never get old!

All I have to say is one of these days all this crazy driving is going to catch up with these two tards!

I bought the busa cause I am huge, it's comfortable and purty.

The power is just icing on the cake!

No one cares if you two are as freakin' talented as you say you are!

Oh yeah and if you fukk up and end up in the hospital we prolly won't here about it because that wouldn't be cool would it?

Matt ( the kid from NY )

I suppose now is a hell of a time to mention that just about every magazine on the planet uses the "Top GEAR ROLL-ON" as a decent measure of a bikes midrange and relative Grunt...  And guess what Buttercups...  They start them at 60MPH-80MPH Usually...  

Now aint that a Bitch?

Basically Dr1300R Was performing a Test he has read about and witnessed being used as a benchmarking tool for Years...  

Pisser Huh?  No who's the Smuck?

Hi kids!

Yeah it's me.

Thanks for the props early on Pac-a-shaver.

Ron, I'll take ya up on that hotel offer, me & momma'll come out & play for a coupla days.

Personally, all I ever do is 6th gear roll on's. Never found anyone on the freeway that could hang anyway.

Sticker,
Loved the grammer/punctuation lessons

Rev,
knuckle draggin, low watt light bulb was great!

Splashing around in the shallow end of the gene pool...

can I borrow that one?

Hey, Ya'll have a great day!

I suppose now is a hell of a time to mention that just about every magazine on the planet uses the "Top GEAR ROLL-ON" as a decent measure of a bikes midrange and relative Grunt...  And guess what Buttercups...  They start them at 60MPH-80MPH Usually...  

Now aint that a Bitch?

Basically Dr1300R Was performing a Test he has read about and witnessed being used as a benchmarking tool for Years...  

Pisser Huh?  No who's the Smuck?
FINALLY!!!

...the voice of reason!
umnik.gif

thumbs-up.gif

Hi kids!

Yeah it's me.

Ron, I'll take ya up on that hotel offer, me & momma'll come out & play for a coupla days.

Personally, all I ever do is 6th gear roll on's.  Never found anyone on the freeway that could hang anyway.

Sticker,

Rev,

can I borrow that one?

Hey,  Ya'll have a great day!
Mikey -

I met you (and I think your wife briefly
smile.gif
)

You and the wife are welcome to stay at my house (have to check with my wife first, but shouldnt be a problem)

You allways got a place to stay if you are in the area.
wink.gif

Hi kids!

Yeah it's me.

Sticker,
Okay Mikey...

That was a good one. I tried not to bite too much and play into the bashing, but I just had to have some fun with it.
laugh.gif

You are now awarded with 3 days of detention hall. Now go back to your class.
jump9.gif

Hi kids!

Yeah it's me.

Personally, all I ever do is 6th gear roll on's.  Never found anyone on the freeway that could hang anyway.

Sticker,

Rev,

can I borrow that one?

Hey,  Ya'll have a great day!
Mikey -

I met you (and I think your wife briefly
smile.gif
)

You and the wife are welcome to stay at my house (have to check with my wife first, but shouldnt be a problem)

You allways got a place to stay if you are in the area.  
wink.gif
Thanks Ron!

Momma & I are gonna make it out to good 'ol Cali-forn-I-A one of deez days to see her family. I'll make it my business to stop by.
beerchug.gif

Back