Would it be wrong of me to....

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
I`m thinking of starting a ``Go Fund me Page``.
Its a very serious problem that some of us here on The Org face all too often. Its a horrible ugly thing. Gut wrenching,anger inducing,hits us financially aswell. What plague,what scurge,what terrible thing could this be. Well,I want you all to be seated...take a deep breath...close your eyes,relax and let your mind drift.OK you ready...I am going to be facing this thing soon,maybe even this week, Its the epidemic of...too much /5*!"(?h?p. Ya,you heard me. It effects us all. Puts us away from our beloved Busa for hours,even days. After the treatment you have found that you have lost weight,considerable weight. You dont even need a belt anymore. Where did you lose all this weight.I`ll tell ya where...from yer wallet. Its the scurge of Excessive Horse Power Syndrom. Ya,thats right. A worn out rear tire.There are other contributing factors like extended swing arms,excessive twisting of ones right hand,never carrying extra weight for the pure purpose of extra traction (pillion passenger). I am dead serious.I`m damb near broke. Whats an Avon 330 rear tire gonna cost me.Bike has less than 3000 miles on her.
So what do you folks think...should I explain this awefull affliction to the world.

Hello Monday morning........

Just kiddin` :poke: :laugh::moon:

RSD.

Back