Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith

RandomNickname

Donating Member
Registered
Not going to post any spoilers or anything, just a couple of views on the movie, in the form of helpful open letters...

=====

Dear Hayden Christensen:

I know you mean well, but please, stop acting.

I realize you never actually started, but please, stop.

Sincerely,
Humanity

=====

Dear George Lucas,

Ifyou edit these to a Special Edition, I have a fool proof way to make this (and the other prequels) better. It's a simple rule, but one you should take to heart: if any scene has more words in it than lasers and/or robots, edit it out. It makes the movies far less painful.

Thanks.

what? you can't make a movie without lovey gushey stuff.. whachuthinkinfooooo?

haha.. haven't seen it yet.. but expecting the worst.. wouldn't mind to the unedited xxx version with natalie portman in it though.

oh.. they had to get somebody that sucked at acting.. it is luke's father afterall.. hahahaha. runs in the family.

Cache--

One word. "FrankenVader"

laugh.gif

nah, its worth watching..... the 2nd half of the movie gets really brutal. worthy of pg-13 it got.
Well, maybe I'll rethink taking my boys then (3 and 5 year olds)?
rock.gif

They've seen every other one and routinely watch every Jurassic Park DVD...think it's too rough? They really want to go...

its not worse than j.p.  heck, even that scared me.
Okay then...it's safe to go! My kids are kind of growing up, ummm, watching the adventure stuff a bit early perhaps?
wink.gif

We just bought Sam the PS2 Lego Star Wars game...when the players "die", they just fall apart in to a pile of Lego pieces
laugh.gif
He loves it...
cool.gif

And I was hoping to see it as soon as I get back next month! Oh well, maybe I'll wait for video.

Michelle: It's leaps and bounds above Eps 1 and 2. There's just some bad choices in various parts, some places where there's unintentional hilarity, but for the most part it's a good movie. It also does a pretty good job of wrapping up the links to the original trilogy, which is nicely done.

The only relatively bad things are again, some of the dialogue, and Hayden Christensen... who simply can't act.

Michelle: It's leaps and bounds above Eps 1 and 2.  There's just some bad choices in various parts, some places where there's unintentional hilarity, but for the most part it's a good movie.  It also does a pretty good job of wrapping up the links to the original trilogy, which is nicely done.

The only relatively bad things are again, some of the dialogue, and Hayden Christensen... who simply can't act.
Thanks! Now I see I'll be chuckling at the acting though...
smile.gif

Danger Will Robinson!!!
laugh.gif

My oldest daughter Candice (age 13) was all excited cause I hadta drive her to her church youth group at 6:00pm last night...with a signed permission slip to see this flick...Dad was actually a tad jealous LOL!!!...1 ticket and $10 worth of soft drink and popcorn later she returned home at 11:30pm and when I saked her how the movie was her response was as follows...

"Dad...it was so gay that I slept through most of it."

then she must have slept thru the 2nd half of the movie. the 1st half was obviously dumbb/dumbber........ but maybe also it takes someone that has followed the 1st trilogy to appreciate the way it wrapped up..... and the other stuff.

see it for yourself.

p.s. my daughter is 11, and just about everything SHE likes, I turn off. maybe a HINT?

Back