AEon Flux movie

WWJD

Donating Member
Registered
Went to AEon Flux and I thought it was a great flick. I made the mistake of reading reviews before going, and they trashed it. But I found it entertaining and pretty much better than the previews. you know how sometimes they show you the best parts in the trailer and the rest is boring? Well, the trailer was interestign enough to me to go see it and I'd see it again. No, it's not the Matrix or Star Wars but it was fine entertainment. I enjoy variety and am not locked into how things HAVE TO BE, and this allows me to enjoy things other can not sometimes. Like a movie many others say is stupiud or boring. I found it great to look at and a fun ride, even had some plot twists. I was expecting fights, guns, and good triumphing over evil, but got even more than JUST that. Worth the $5.25 matinee to me.

If the trailer looks good to you, you will enjoy it. If you are a fan of the original, it will fall short, as we ALL KNOW all conversions ALWAYS do. Ya can't please everyone. I'll be getting the DVD.

Oh yeah, I have never seen the original series and maybe the movie was better to me because of that. And I just read the opening scene with the fly was from the animated series.
aeon3.jpg

<!--EDIT|WWJD
Reason for Edit: None given...|1133845179 -->

Reason enough to watch it in slow mo as far as I'm concerned..

she looks better as a blonde though.

charlize.jpg

I watched a few of them when they were on liquidTelevision back in the day on MTV... right after beavis-n-butthead..

always thought it was a dumb cartoon personally. Kinda like anime.

I want to see it also, being an old Liquid Television fan I hope they didn' t ruin it to bad.

However, no matter how bad the plot or lack there of is...it can't be totally bad. Charlize in tight fitting clothes jumping around and lots of explosions and fighting....yes it may have a chance to rank above jeepers creepers 2 in my books.

I liked it. I think it's probably not going to go well with everyone but I'm into great story ideas. One of those things which could be expressed ina post about as long as this one is but around which a good story emerges. And a reasonably good movie.

Of course, I like all six Star Wars movies equally well and I even liked that Battlefield Earth piece of slummy trash movie!

--Wag--

Back