Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith

busa_boy_69

Registered
I just went out last night and saw Star Wars. I am a fan of the series so I may be biased but I thought it kicked SOOOOOOO much arse! The fight scenes with the space cruisers and stuff were freaking incredible. The light sabre action was off the hook. Seeing Anequin make his change to the dark side was bad ass and finally seeing him get the darth vader suit gave me chills. I am so glad I saw this one on the big screen. Just wondering what some of you thought as well?

...im a starwars fan too!! Ordered my copy from amazon.com
biggrin.gif

...I'll write a reviews once I see it
wink.gif

I'm not a big fan, but thoroughly enjoyed it. The story line has now gone full circle , like my waistline after all that popcorn !
lurk.gif

have heard mixed reviews .... have the original 3 movies.... as in the original VHS released tapes
cool.gif

Have ep.1 & 2 on DVD, as well as a VHS copy of each release of the original 3 (pre-redo & redo + originals)

can't wait to see this one in the theater... but its gotta wait til after the holiday stupidity is over.:;):

I watched it tonight and I have to say it's the best Star wars movie out of Episodes 1-3 yet. It explains everything and all of the pieces of the puzzle fall into place. I don't want to spoil anything but it explains how Vader came to be, why he wears the mask and suit, and how Luke and Leia are born...

So stop reading this go watch it!!!

<!--EDIT|xyu
Reason for Edit: "I really need to start checking my spelling before posting.."|1117461505 -->

Well I see I am not the only one that walked away satisfied. lol. I say to anyone into star wars if you have not seen this get out TODAY and see it. I am gonna have to go again sometime in the next few days cuz it's killing me. The last movie that had me as pumped as this in the theatre was the matrix reloaded and if you know me that says a LOT! I watched all 3 of the old ones after seeing ROTS just cuz it ties the story together so well u wanna make it keep going.

when they make the starwars collector pack on dvd im gonna buy it and have a starwars marathon watch all from beginning to end catch an old rainy sunday when i cant ride and start it early in the morning with my coffee and wind it up with a late dinner FUN FUN FUN

ooops almost said something about rots and realized, some reading post may not have seen movie .so im gonna put my hand over my mouth and keep quite
crazy.gif
vader1.gif

ok im guilty flame me for post whoreing but by the end of the day i plan on being a rookie !!! read a couple of posts about going over 300 post and how it made them feel better about not being a rookie anymore any way Im posting again to say looking thru the view all emoticons i found the darth vader and thought it was cool >>>
vader1.gif

Enjoyed it!

But it was pretty predictible.....its not like they could keep up the mystery since the sequel came out thirty years ago! lol

yup..that movie was great. even my son understood now how darth vader became to be....all they need is another one to show how han solo and chewbacca came together......i bet han solo was a punk
biggrin.gif

Back