Lord of the Rings

dezzy7

Registered
<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>Excellent!!!</span> Man this is a "HAVE TO SEE" movie. Of all the prequels, sequels, and part umpteen movies I have seen. This one is by far the best. If you thought the action, storyline, and graphics were good in the first two.... Then take seatbelts for this one cause you're gonna have to strap yourself in the seat.

Almost 3 1/2 hrs long, no breaks, so grap the the tankbag off the bike load up and head down to the theater to catch this one..

Brother almost had to shed a tear or two near the end of this one... Almost being the operative word here. But the comradie ---- hey I'm gonna stop because I don't want to say anything that might give something away (and hope others who see it will do the same)

Just wanted to say this is a definitely MUST SEE!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, my boss missed work today because he went to the midnight showing with his kids last night...he's already told me twice how good it was...

Hoping to see it very soon!

I already bought tickets for an evening showing tonight. Soon as the wife gets home from work, we are heading out to see it.

Just came back fron the 3pm show here with my daughter. I usually despise the last film of a series becasue they aren't well done and fall short of the first ones....but Return of the Kings was bangin!! It ended perfectly without me wanting anything else out of this trilogy. WELL DONE!!!

It si fantastic. i went with one of my sons last night (early am 12:01) showing. getting a little tired now.

Yep it was way cool!  And, it followed the book pretty closely...  I sure hope they do the Hobbit (there is talk about doing it). Can you imagine Smaug with today's (or tomorrow's) effects??

<!--EDIT|The Oracle
Reason for Edit: None given...|1071809525 -->

Just saw it with my daughter. WOW! This has to be the best trilogy ever done!
smile.gif

OK, I have to agree....Very well done, I enjoyed it But at the same time I was a little irked... You all know what I mean, what was Sauruman up to when the hobbits returned??? Hmmm?

Nonetheless I thought they did an amazing job with these movies...Just awesome....

I saw it yesterday and thought it was the best of the 3. However, I thought the end(last 30 minutes) dragged quite a bit for me.

Lance

OK, I have to agree....Very well done, I enjoyed it But at the same time I was a little irked... You all know what I mean, what was Sauruman up to when the hobbits returned??? Hmmm?

Nonetheless I thought they did an amazing job with these movies...Just awesome....
From what I have heard rumored the cleansing of the shire was filmed and will be on the extended version dvd.

OK, I have to agree....Very well done, I enjoyed it But at the same time I was a little irked...  You all know what I mean, what was Sauruman up to when the hobbits returned???  Hmmm?  

From what I have heard rumored the cleansing of the shire was filmed and will be on the extended version dvd.
OK That's cool...

Oh and if you folks don't own them yet the extended versions on DVD are well worth the money. Though there is still no Tom Bombadill, though.

Over all this and the Harry Potter movies have renewed some of my faith in the Filmaking industry.

All three of these movies rocked... Now I just want to know if they are going to make all the Harry Potter Books into movies. I mean yeah they are aimed at kids but they sure are fun.

The only thing about the Harry Potter books being turned into movies is that the kid playing the role is gonna age.which may make it more difficult ...but hey i can just about imagine a move from kid books to the bigscreen with an older version of Potter in different stories

saw it last night. i was never into this series until i saw the first 2 movies on starz last week then i just had to see it. it rocked! satisfying ending if a little long but really good picture. i remember as a kid watching the cartoon on tv, what a difference.

OK, I have to agree....Very well done, I enjoyed it But at the same time I was a little irked...  You all know what I mean, what was Sauruman up to when the hobbits returned???  Hmmm?  

OK That's cool...

Oh and if you folks don't own them yet the extended versions on DVD are well worth the money.  Though there is still no Tom Bombadill, though.  

Over all this and the Harry Potter movies have renewed some of my faith in the Filmaking industry.

All three of these movies rocked...  Now I just want to know if they are going to make all the Harry Potter Books into movies.  I mean yeah they are aimed at kids but they sure are fun.
IMHO, the first was the best one.

I read somewhere that they were going to shoot some more to be part of the Special Edition DVD. Maybe the Tom Bombadil or the Saruman parts. None of these parts had already been shot.
Which SUCKS because it should have been part of the movie!!!

I sure hope THE HOBBIT is the next project of Peter Jackson. But he'd better stick to the original Tolkien's writings...

I left the theater very unhappy. It was not as good as I thought it was going to be. He should have followed the book more closely.
sad.gif
sad.gif

I still think it is the best trilogy ever! The 3 movies are some of the best movies ever made IMHO, trilogy or not. But they could be a lot better...

Harry Potter is nice :| It's like comparing Startrek to Star Wars, or Hardleys to Hayabusas...

sad.gif

Back