Best Movie Theater........

ks-waterbug

Group Buy Guy
Donating Member
Registered
Having done some travels in the last couple of years I can't help but notice Wichita, Kansas has one of the best movie theaters in the country..............
If you ever make it out here you have to go to the "Warren Theater" it'll make your movie experience a whole lot more meaningfull. They have sound proof rooms for the parents with young children. A Bar, full service wait staff during the movie in the balcony seats... This are just about like a love seat or small couch. A menu full of diners/meals suitable for almost any appetite. A playroom and sitting staff for children... Although there are only twelve theaters at this site some of the screens are over four stories tall. Best of all this was a launch site for Boeings Digital streaming media...... Can't get this anywhere else, yet..........

http://www.warrentheater.com/webalc.asp

Thank you for the info.
It will be very dificult for me to enjoy such magnificent experience but who knows... :-)

There's no place like home, there's no place like home........
A little Kansas humor...
If your ever in my neck of the woods look me up.................

Sure I will.
Too bad I am on a different continent if you haven't noticed.
I know there is a small pond between us. And I don't know anything about US Geography. All I know is the Lakers are in the West Coast and the Bulls are in the East Coast.

Having done some travels in the last couple of years I can't help but notice Wichita, Kansas has one of the best movie theaters in the country..............
I only frequent the same theater that my friend , Pee Wee Herman....USE's .
hee hee hee .
lurk.gif
lookaround.gif
drooling3.gif

I can only pray to god you people know I'm joking .

AAHHH...actually...id don' really matter...

RSD, you gotta stop.............
My face hurts from laughing at all your outrageous post!
Your one funny man............

Waikiki 3 was the coolest theatre I ever had been in. Very large, old style, Large pipe organ in the front. Fake palm trees and jungle plants jutted out from the sides. Arched ceiling with puffy white clouds that moved while movie was playing.
It has since met with renovation that isnt 1/2 as cool.
sad.gif

I only frequent the same theater that my friend , Pee Wee Herman....USE's .    
                          hee hee hee .
lurk.gif

lookaround.gif

drooling3.gif
Hey....cool...my first chance to use my newly understood abbreviation.
ROTFL

A good buddy of mine just told me what it meant......yeah apperantly I'm a lil slow.

Back