Stampede Parking

Pardini

Donating Member
Registered
I think most of us are more than a little hesitant parking our magical two wheelers in strange lands. The fact that Scar provided secured parking for us at the Stampede eased my mind. Glad he did.

My wife and son drove up last night to pick up my luggage. This morning my son and I rode the elevator up to the 4th floor in the parking garage to load the bags in the car. What I saw put a knot in my stomach and a lump in my throat.

There were three Harley's parked right next to the 4th floor elevator. Apparently, some drunk A Hole thought it would be funny to knock them all over. Made me sick seeing those three guys standing there looking at their bikes in shock, oil slicks running out in to the lane.

Loaded the bags and hustled down to the preferred Stampede Parking Site. Found Masago still standing, safe and secure.

Thanks for lookin' out for us Scar!!!

Thanks Scar!

For this and a hundred other lil things that Lamb knows about and the thousands of other he doesn't!

Should have parked in view of a security camera. Best chance to track an hunt them down and then put them down like rabid dogs :poke:

There are cams galore that cover every inch of the Peppermill. Security was there and I overheard them saying that they knew what time they were knocked over. May possibly lead to the culprit(s). What good is that, after the fact? I was much happier riding off on my steed unmolested, than those three even if they had suspects in hand.

I'm just pleased that Scar went the extra mile to provide that extra layer of protection for us. :thumbsup:

Scar is the Man!!! :thumbsup:

And that's so messed up, what ever low life did that... Just sick! :cussing:

Back