California Busa Buffs

Pardini

Donating Member
Registered
I've noticed a few new .Orger's mulling around here in the last few weeks in the San Joaquin/Sac Valley area.

I think we should get together for a meet and greet on a Sunday within the next few weeks. A ride in to one of the local parks for a potluck/BBQ type affair or meet up at a restaurant for lunch and keep it simple.

Tell some lies, compare notes on roads with known High Fun Factors and organize a few rides.

Definitely lay some plans for Rollin' to Reno in July for the 2009 Busa Stampede!!!

Here's the link if you have'nt heard yet.

2009 BUSA STAMPEDE! - Reno, Nevada

I'd even be open to rally point on the western edge of the Valley should some of our Coastal/Bay Area Brothers choose to join us.

Post up! Don't worry I'll have a talk with Bosshound. He won't be wearin' his thong thingy with the pink chaps. So don't let that skeer ya off. :laugh:

Last edited:
Russ you know me, I'm all for a hearty breakfast then just ride our ass's off the rest of the day. I'm way overdue, bike is polished up and I'm ready to ride, let's hit it! :thumbsup:

I hadn't seen this either, Russ. Nice work. Looks like you might grow the group up there!

Sweet!

Are you available for a chat later in the day...?

A bit off topic, but don't forget to post up PRIOR to one of your scheduled rides into the Sierras so that I can meet up with you Norcal guys. You dudes are lucky to have so many busa riding buddies there within a relatively close proximity. Almost makes me wish I still lived down that way (grew up in Dixon, that little farming town over there that's sandwiched between Davis and Vacaville). :whistle:

I did get to meet some of you at Infinion once.................I'm the skinny one on the right. :laugh:
Can you guess who the other guys are? :beerchug:

100_2014.jpg

Kento, ozz...don't recognize the 3rd dude :whistle:

Greyrocket?

Last edited:
I hadn't seen this either, Russ. Nice work. Looks like you might grow the group up there!

Sweet!

Are you available for a chat later in the day...?

I think that the group is already near by, just need to create an opportunity to bring it together in one place at the same time.

I have seen a few fairly new local members posting, wish I had made it a point to note their names, to be able to PM them. My hindsight is 20/20, foresight isn't much better than my memory.

Call me whenever, well except between 11 pm -8am. Got things happening around that time.

Back