Sprocket Brands

nl 1

Registered
Curious what brand sprocket set up people are recommending. Mainly 1/4 mile usage and low roll runs. 240ish hp 2nd gen. Currently running Jt sprockets but changing gearing so just checking if I should change brands. I see a lot of hype with supersprox but dunno about the 2 piece design?? Any input here would be great.

I won't get into the gearing cuz it's a car by case thing.

I run Driven and Vortex aluminum rear, Vortex steel front. Every now and then I have to replace a rear sprocket. I make hundreds of 1/4 mile passes a year and have damaged 2 gears since 2008.

Supersprox. They work very well and don't wear. I have had it at the track for road racing and it took a beating (mostly due to my weight rather than my speed!).

I have run supersprox for years on all my dirt bikes and have NEVER had any issues at all. When it's time for sprockets for the busa that is what I will use. They are lighter than steal and last as long as the chain. I won't say they are the best, I haven't run every sprocket, buy they have proven themselves countless times to me.

Back