i did couple of runs with 06 busa

shawnski

Donating Member
Registered
he guys, i met with few guys today and went to isolated location from traffic and there were few other bike were out there.
ther was 06 busa white LE and we end up doing coupe of runs for fun.
his bike has full yosh system with pc3 lowered about 2 inches otherwise everything else stock.
mine is 08 full roaring toyz megaphone, no pc. everything else is stock
he weigh 170 and i weigh 180 pound
first run 0-130 and he got me by bike length, i had a hard time keep that thing down in first gear and i had to play with throttle so it won't wheelie, i lost about a bike length to him and stayed the same till the end of run
second run 0-130 exact same result.
third run we did roll on 50 miles second gear all the way to around 140, the result dead even!

i know i don't gain no hp from my exhaust but i thought i should have had them by a little in roll on
i am a little disappointed but hey... it was fun.

any thoughts from you guys, have you ever race the 1st gen vs 2nd gen?

he told me his 06 busa has beaten alot of 1st gen, but he never raced 2nd gen.

what sprockets was he running? makes a big diff down low,if you had stayed in i think you may have walk away. maybe he aint really stock!:whistle:

what sprockets was he running? makes a big diff down low,if you had stayed in i think you may have walk away. maybe he aint really stock!:whistle:

it looked stock, i asked him and he said it is stock.
he had advantage on me from drag race because he was 2 inches lower but roll on ???

Back