06 Busa Stubles

wat1000

Registered
To all I have a buddy with an 06 Busa, stock header pipe, after-market can, K&N airfilter, and PCIII his problem is round 7 grand it will stuble in 2nd gear. He had the 2nd gear replaced in it last year and it ran fine until about 2 months ago when it started stubling between 7-9k rpms. Anyone have any idea what maybe going on with his bike, cause I'm tired of killing him with my 08 and I know his bike is sick. Help him out. GONE

Last edited:
is it the same stumble as last year? maybe the trans fix was not as good as it should have been? or is this something different?

Mr. Bogus he had second gear replaced last yr and this problem didnt start until about a couple of months ago. Also he said it doesn't feel like the same kind of problem as last time.

S-R Racing, yes it only happens in 2nd gear.

Try unplugging the PC III and see if there is a difference.

This fixed my problem. sometimes the pc somehow becomes untuned. unplug it see if it fixes it. if so the pc needs to have the map reprogramed..

Mr. Bogus he had second gear replaced last yr and this problem didnt start until about a couple of months ago. Also he said it doesn't feel like the same kind of problem as last time.

S-R Racing, yes it only happens in 2nd gear.
Only in 2nd sounds ominous.... I would also go with the unplug the PC and see if it changes.. if no change, I would get a second "professional" opinion before going any further..

Back