Spring Bash GoPro Hero Video #2

skydivr

Jumps from perfectly good Airplanes
Donating Member
Here's another one, this one is me following Tufbusa up the Dragon on Wednesday afternoon. Played with some of the video effects that Windows Movie maker has. Note, near the end of the video, you'll barely see a tractor-trailer rig in front of us. This guy was really moving and staying in his lane, never seen anything like it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well at least SOMEBODY looked! Not my best work for sure but it's a start!

Nice movie man,

What exhaust are you running?

I love how the exhaust can be heard under the music track, thats cool...

Yoshi not sure which model off hand but it's the 4-1

Here' a still pic; so close yet so far!

PICT0166.jpg

Well done on the vid Keith, it's clearly evident you're improving from the last one. Always good to fiddle with the cutting and transitions and see how it all turns out. :bowdown:

Looking forward to seeing your experiments with different positions for the GoPro Hero to be in. I think what I like best about the camera is no wires, so I can move it anywhere without fiddling with all that stuff.

With the exception of the same song for the whole length of the video.....I really enjoyed the it! And like Greenbean said, the fact you can hear your exhaust over the sound track was great! Love to see the slow mo effect during a low lean left turn sometime. Hey...Fall Bash is just around the corner! :laugh: Keep up the good work

Back