Captain's ride through the Dragon (Video)!

I am embarrased to see myself ride, I know I suck but man when I watch how really bad I ride its pathetic.....

Keith sorry you had to follow and film :)

I am embarrased to see myself ride, I know I suck but man when I watch how really bad I ride its pathetic.....

Keith sorry you had to follow and film :)

Doug, in my opinion you have come along way from the rider you were in 09 to the rider you are now! For me this year, it was like riding with a new Doug! So dont be so hard on yourself! I wish we lived closer, I would enjoy having you and Skydiver to go riding with! And we dont have to go at my pace. You just need more seat time and someone to help show you how to view the road for faster riding as well as talk about how you and the bike are working together. So again Doug, dont be hard on yourself... I was impressed with the improvement you made from last year to this year.... Just keeping riding the tires off of your busa and it will come to you! Also, surround yourself with better riders.... It will help guide you to your task of being a better rider and getting a knee down! They maybe able to give you some helpful advice and help keep you focused on getting the technique needed for your quest!

Last edited:
^What He said! :thumbsup: You look fine Doug.
We are all, always looking too improve on our last ride.Thats why we ride!:beerchug:

Well, plus a whole list of other reasons.:laugh:

Back