Spring Bash Video from GoPro Hero

all i can say is i have one and i have shot some really good trips including some off the wall car and semi wrecks and other things that we just don't really see when riding i love that ride:beerchug::beerchug::beerchug::thumbsup: for the price it works so sweet

Pashnit that's in interesting location. I also really like the bar end idea. Oh well, it can only get better!

I edited today another video, this one following Tufbusa down the dragon. Not really fast, just working thru learning all the editing capablities of Movie Maker; I'll post it tomorrow. Ordered the other balls I think I need. Wonder if they'd let me take it out on the track...

I have the non fish eye GoPro camera, I think my buddies use it more than I do; some love to use it for their track days. I've got a mount on both helmets and one by the pass. foot peg, I've also got the suction cup mount. I have'nt used the photo function yet, will have to try it out. I do like the fish eye, my buddy has two!:thumbsup: I like the angle in your video, thanks for sharing!!!

IMG_0111 [Desktop Resolution].jpg

IMG_0114 [Desktop Resolution].jpg

IMG_1276 [Desktop Resolution].jpg

Last edited:
Back