Spring Bash - April 24-25, 2010

Just went up to the Foothills Parkway today and 129 was closed just past the entrance to the Foothills spoke to Tdot and they said minimum 6 weeks on 129 being closed

Keep us updated! For those of us coming from far away, we usually take 129 thru the gap to get to robbinsville. We may have to plan a different route if we can't get thru.

Keep us updated! For those of us coming from far away, we usually take 129 thru the gap to get to robbinsville. We may have to plan a different route if we can't get thru.

The skyway may be your best bet. Didn't go up that way cause I could still see snow up there today I may try it tomorrow.

Just went up to the Foothills Parkway today and 129 was closed just past the entrance to the Foothills spoke to Tdot and they said minimum 6 weeks on 129 being closed
Hmm...TDOT site shows 3/26 cleanup date now....someone doesn't know what's going on....either the workers or the TDOT webmaster. ???

skyway today. :D roads were good. just a few places water crossing the road.

DSCN9920.jpg

DSCN9917.jpg

Not happy at all....
can not attend this spring bash. was looking so forward to seeing old friends and meeting new. Room 123 has come available.
Ride safe and see you guys and gals next time

Not happy at all....
can not attend this spring bash. was looking so forward to seeing old friends and meeting new. Room 123 has come available.

Sorry Trekfuel, That sucks hopefully to see you in the Fall..

Not happy at all....

You will be greatly missed my friend...Anything we can do to help?

Not happy at all....

Sorry to hear, maybe in the fall!

Ok after careful planning and rearranging of a schedule, we thought that we weren't going to be able to come. We are still comin... HEHEHEHEHEHEHE YEEEHAWWW!!! or whatever. We still have to leave on Friday most likely right after the Friday morning ride. We'll be there on the 20th instead. YEAHYEAHYEAH thanks to phillips for rearranging the room schedule also. Very exciting very exciting. Man I have been a basket case this last couple of weeks because of this. HEHEHEHEHEHE Hubby will tell you when we get there. .

Not happy at all....

Sorry to hear Trek, will miss riding with ya.

Back