Spring Bash - April 24-25, 2010

I'll be attending for sure as always. I'll need a place to crash and I'll likely have my same friend Buster come again. Does anyone have space at the Phillips? I'll take a bed or floor space. Please PM me. Thanks!

Ian
REDLINE ENGINEERING - Sportbike Swingarm Paddock Race Stands Sport Bike Motorcycle Lifts Swing Arm Stand Jack Suzuki Honda Yamaha Kawasaki

Hey Ian, Zukracer and I are at the Microtel, we can take turns switching between bed and floor if you'd like...I'm sure meathead won't mind you bunking with us, besides I'm planning on staying up late with John dammn near every night:laugh:so I may be crashing in his trailer here and there:rofl:

I'll be attending for sure as always. I'll need a place to crash and I'll likely have my same friend Buster come again. Does anyone have space at the Phillips? I'll take a bed or floor space. Please PM me. Thanks!

Ian
REDLINE ENGINEERING - Sportbike Swingarm Paddock Race Stands Sport Bike Motorcycle Lifts Swing Arm Stand Jack Suzuki Honda Yamaha Kawasaki

I dunno Ian, my wife got pretty 'sweet' on Buster when he bunked with us last time. Young and good looking, just like I used to be she said....:rofl:

Bring a bedroll and we can probably do something!

I may be coming alone, Juli is wanting me to go. I hate leaving her behind, researching bunk options now.

nice find jeff. That was pretty cool. Atleast it appeared as though it didn't damage the road in any way.

Need to stop time here, i just got my motor out on Sunday!

Hopefully it will be done in time!

You better get the motor done..

I have a spare ride for ya.. :laugh:

razor-scooters.jpg

Back