Spring Bash '10 Forum??

jdsbusa

Registered
So the 2010 Stampede already has a forum setup in the Member Rides section.....no love for the Spring Bash yet?? :whistle:

Cabin fever is already setting in and the first snow hasn't even hit yet (not in my neck of the woods anyway) :laugh:

Last edited:
Hey...I'm all about getting a designated section going already. Early!? It's never to early to start discussing the Spring Bash! :thumbsup:

That is a general post by another member. No different then this one per-say. jdsbusa is referring to a designated thread in the "Special Topic Forums" under sub-forums.

I'm sure a mod will hook it up sooner or later. There is plenty of time.

That's what I was looking for....the specific thread....should be labeled 2010 Spring Bash.

I know it's early but I was looking for anyone with cottage openings before I call the Phillips and book a room. I'm bringing a Dragon virgin with me and need room for 2. :laugh:

That is a general post by another member. No different then this one per-say. jdsbusa is referring to a designated thread in the "Special Topic Forums" under sub-forums.

Wow.....

lol..... K.I.S.S.

Guess i dont have a BA in forum BS:laugh:

Wow.....

lol..... K.I.S.S.

Guess i dont have a BA in forum BS:laugh:

Eh...so I was wrong. I see they are indeed using that as the beginning thread.

Not sure what K.I.S.S. means....but if you like...you can kiss this :moon:

Woohoo an official 2010 Spring Bash thread...even if it did start in the random thoughts section...

Oh i love Bash banter.....:cheerleader: and cheer leaders!

Back