Where is Spring?

Well Spring peeked it's head around the corner today and is thinking about showing up.:drool:
Better late then never.

Didn't ride the Busa yet but did ride the GW to go get parts for the dirt bike.:whistle:

If Spring doesn't retreat The Busa will move to the garage hopefully next week.
Gotta get the new tires on and then start racking up the miles. :thumbsup:

Beautiful day here today, pulled the doors off the jeep as a matter of fact.

TODAY was the first day this year that we broke 70 degrees. :cheerleader:

After Monday the highs will be in the 40's, 50's and 60's for the rest of the week. :banghead:

Long winter, short Spring, Hoping for a LONG SUMMER.

Still dreaming of 80 degree temps :drool:

A beautiful 73 degrees here. Got out on a couple of rides. Also took each of my little ones out for a ride around the neighborhood. Was nice to feel some warmth,

Easter Sunday was a good day here. Had 65 degrees (first time over 60 since October 12). Spent the day getting the bike ready. Quick ride today I hope.

Back to winter like weather?

It was below freezing this morning at 31 degrees. :banghead:
A touch of frost on my roof.

Are we still in winters grip?

I'm not sure how the trees know NOT to open their leaves as they are all budded out and holding back from pushing the leaves out.
Last year they were filling out nicely by this time.
Oh well just over 1 more week and May will be here.

So as the title says Where is Spring? I'm thinking it will be very short lived this year and summer (Hopefully) will "spring" into action.

Oh well, pros and cons to most everything. I haven't mowed the yard yet. 50/50 chance if it will happen before May gets here. :rofl:

The good news is I didn't have to mow during April. First time that has happened that I can remember, ever.
Saved some gas that way.
Hopefully there may be a few less bugs with the cold weather we have been having.
In the 40's today with rain on and off.

The bad news is

Couldn't ride.
Couldn't ride.
Couldn't ride.

One of the reasons I bought a motorcycle was that it SHOULD have the longest season of most sports.
It's looking like this year, the season might equal the boating season of Memorial Day (when most people put their boat in the water) to labor day. :banghead:

The silver lining is that with such a short season maybe I will cherish each ride more and try to ride at every opportunity. :laugh: Hope you can do the same. Think positively.

Back