Where is Spring?

RedBusarider

Registered
According to my calendar it has been spring for almost a month (4 weeks this Thursday).

In my neck of the woods upper 50's should be the high temps for this time of year.
Many years I have seen 70 degrees by mid April even if only briefly.
This morning it was 24 degrees and our daytime high MIGHT get just over freezing.

Usually 4 out of 5 years I get my first ride of the year in late March. Not this year.
Anyone else delayed in the start of your riding season or am I the only one?

This is what it looked like this morning.....

No not a ton of snow - but the new reports talked about many accidents because of slick spots on
road that had mostly dry areas.

I don't know about you but 50 degrees with a windchill is about the lowest temp that I would ride in.
I prefer it warmer as I would rather sweat then freeze almost any day. :laugh:

Did you notice even the leaves on the trees are afraid to come out yet - there budding...........

Winter 41514.jpg

I know exactly what you mean...:banghead:

2 days ago it was 82 and sunny.... now it's 42 and snowing?? :wtf:

Your probably getting the snow I got last night - it will be short lived.

I have not seen even 70 degrees this year :banghead:

This has officially become the longest winter of our lives :banghead:

We've had 80 degree days and I hear we've got cold weather headed our way...hopefully no white stuff though.

This has officially become the longest winter of our lives :banghead:

We've had 80 degree days and I hear we've got cold weather headed our way...hopefully no white stuff though.

I've been dreaming about 80 degree days :please:
Don't know if I can wait until June. Might go crazy before then.:tantrum:

Same thing here Excursion05... I spent all day out riding Saturday since it was sunny and in the 80's and woke up Monday to go to work and had snow on the ground.

people.. cmon..\\summer was last Saturday for approximately 11 hrs...

ahh.. the memories.. was a hella of a summer..taking out he old Christmas tree next weekend.. i feel the snow coming..

well, if we gotta. :whistle: race ya!
ok, it's not mine. :laugh:

:beerchug:it has been a typical Wyoming Spring here. heck, the other day it was 50deg, sunny and snowing! :rofl:

April 15, 2014

Record coldest high temp of 35 degrees today in Grand Rapids MI.

The Detroit tigers (Baseball team) was snowed out - no game played.

April 16, 2014

22 degrees this morning!

I'm thinking Spring forgot to show up and we will go from Winter to Summer :whistle:

Lets talk about spring. Pathetic that I have put more fuel in my snowblower than my Hayabusa. Everything cancelled here. Couple pictures of our 15 plus inches since yesterday. We had about a foot on the ground before this came.

003.jpg

004.jpg

I know what you mean about using more fuel in your snowblower.
This year I used more fuel in mine then I did in the last 2 or 3 years combined. :banghead:

Right now I'm in limbo.....snowblower is put away but to cold to bring the Busa out of the house.
Still have a shovel at the ready just in case.....

If we all start praying for an Indian Summer now - We MIGHT have a chance of getting one.:please:

Back