Spring Bash - April 24-25, 2010

Dont wreck- check
Camera- check
Up early- .....umm Check
Breakfast- see previous
Dont burn anything down- Fine, whatever, check:laugh:

great, you can make sure we are up for a trip up the hill for pancakes :thumbsup:

oh on that camera part... you are gonna be far and I mean FAAAAARRRRR from stores and electricity make sure you bring a spare set of batteries & memory :beerchug:

great, you can make sure we are up for a trip up the hill for pancakes :thumbsup:
oh on that camera part... you are gonna be far and I mean FAAAAARRRRR from stores and electricity make sure you bring a spare set of batteries & memory :beerchug:

YYYAAAAWWWNNN, Okay...:laugh:

It will be great to see you again Chris. :)

Tim-I look forward to seeing you also. I'll probably roll in the 21st or so. I just hope I can handle a few days riding the gap.

I even bought a new jacket (fat man special at New Enough) just for the occasion.

I'm getting excited. Cheers, Chris

hmmm...things to do for the first bash...lets see:
dont chow all the grub
make sure you drag your butt outta bed in the morning
make it to the CROT for some pancakes & some type of meat, sausage is a group fav
dont wreck
enjoy yourself, bring a camera, you'll use it at least 2x
DO NOT WRECK
try not to burn anything around the fire pit....Reba hates when the trees get burned :whistle:

I'm sure there's a few other things but at 3am, this is all I can think up :laugh:

:rofl: :rulez:

Brian, Please tell me you are rolling in a few days prior so we can catch up.

You almost sounded like old RSD (rubber side) for a second, LOL

looking forward to seeing and riding with everyone again! i've stayed out of this thread until now to try to keep the torture to a minimum this winter :laugh: see you all on the 21st :beerchug:

:rofl: :rulez:

Brian, Please tell me you are rolling in a few days prior so we can catch up.

You almost sounded like old RSD (rubber side) for a second, LOL

Hey Chris, aiming for thurs at the latest, possibly wed :thumbsup: Gotta figure out my schedule, coordinate with Tim and then make the trip through bmore to pick up some bikes from Angel.

The Bike is getting Maintain this week, getting ready EARLY for the Bash..

Back