Spring bash 2012. Names to faces and faces to names.

RedBusarider said:
Cool thread :beerchug::thumbsup: OK When and where is the next Bash (big get together). :confused2:

Fall Bash in September. With plenty of MnG in between. One coming up june in Eureka Springs AR.

LankeeYankee

1_IMG01046-20120420-0720.jpg

TwoBrothersBusa, Tiller, Skydivr, MrsFlicka & Flicka. A great ride with great friends on Foothills Parkway. :thumbsup:

Busa Bash 2012 - Foothills Parkway-2.jpg

^ I recognize the guy in the pic, but I don't know that we officially met...and war69, I didn't know you were there...

Every year, I try to meet everyone, but I never seem to accomplish that :banghead:

Man, you weren't kidding about looking like the Rev. Al Sharpton. You should be careful. That dude don't have many friends.

Nothing wrong with Willie! So glad to have met him and looking forward to hanging out with him again :thumbsup:

Man, you weren't kidding about looking like the Rev. Al Sharpton. You should be careful. That dude don't have many friends.

This is me with the long hair (pulled back) and no beard. I used to go to fast food drive throughs and people would all come running to the window to see Al Sharpton :rofl:

WCooper.gif

Nice thread :thumbsup:
Im still lil upset that I couldn't make this years bash :banghead:
I still want to participate, so here is mine from 2011 spring bash :whistle:

Wilson (hayabusa4life) aka Fez :laugh:

dealsgap.jpg

Back