Spring Bash 08 Pins  ideas and ...

zzwhip.gif
PM -->
LCB @ Dec. 06 2007 said:
1235801[/ATTACH] PM]
How 'bout this "dragon"....

Just kidding  -  I like BusaWhipped's rendition...
You are going to make spring bash?
I'm planning on being there - even if I have to sleep in the truck.

zzwhip.gif

flamethrowingsmiley.gif
PM -->
DNGrumpy @ Nov. 18 2007 said:
1252657[/ATTACH] PM]
Just a thought.  Same basic design.  Quick pen sketch and photo taken with my phone and mailed to myself...  Way too much work, I almost had to think...  1x1 square with double posts on the back so it stays facing the right way on whatever you stick it.  Have the Dragon slightly smaller and holding the Kanji with its left front claw, kinda "in your face" with the claws visible.  I am no artist... and I may be thinking too much detail but some pins have tons on them...
Mr. Bogus asked me if I reproduce your sketch ion the computer.  Hopefully I've done your idea justice.
Hey, just stumbled back into here and noticed this... Looks good but the font does nothing for me. and maybe just put the spikey look back on top of the head. I was shooting for the look of the blk/gold t's they had at the crossroads. I bought one I'll see if I can find it... But yeah that looks good. Keep in mind I threw that sketch together in less than 2 minutes, I have no computer "art" skills though.

If we did use it maybe something more BLOCK styled or rounded like COOPER just so it'll be easier to read.

flamethrowingsmiley.gif

Hi, sorry did not update this thread....

Anyway, the simple round design with the kanji in the center was the clear leader in the other thread..

They will be available to members at the spring bash.... the Kanji will be available in red, blue or black..

busabash1.jpg

I'll take a few of them, at least one black and one blue
beerchug.gif
Just let me know when you need a final #

folks are making my head spin.... I will research the coin a bit but pins first of that is ok..

Setup on patches is considerably higher but I will work on getting that cost knocked down.

Coins:  have not even started on that avenue yet, perhaps by fall bash?  (been pretty busy with new HIPA regs and medical offices getting behind the 8ball they waited so long)
Whatever happened to the patches! We want patches!

Back