Spring Bash 08 Pins  ideas and ...

I figured the art department could clean it up and make it simple. But here's a simpler design.
that looks like a better option..

the lettering, kanji outline and the dragon would be metal.

The die is made and those are the raised surfaces of the pin. Everything else is filled in with a glass compound. (could do this with soft enamels but they seem cheap and the color can come off later)

This looks like it would rock with the black nickel plate

about an 80% actual size..

bb1.gif

hmmm plating and color options... red/black, blue/silver black/black sound familiar?
smile.gif

Just a thought.  Same basic design.  Quick pen sketch and photo taken with my phone and mailed to myself...  Way too much work, I almost had to think...  1x1 square with double posts on the back so it stays facing the right way on whatever you stick it.  Have the Dragon slightly smaller and holding the Kanji with its left front claw, kinda "in your face" with the claws visible.  I am no artist... and I may be thinking too much detail but some pins have tons on them...

BB08.jpg

How about making it a Coin and Once you purchase it, you have to Carry it on your person AT ALL TIMES! This is becuase, if another member challenge you by pulling the Coin out and tapping it on the table, you have to pay for lunch,a round of drinks, soda and so on, if you can't provide your's in 10 seconds! If provided in the time alloted, the the person initially pulling the challenge has to buy! Also if I person wants to see your coin, he/she must call a "BUSA TRUCE"! This way he/she can't pull the coin out on you and he still has his and your's! You can still have the Pin, but the rules doesn't apply! We have a similar system in the military!

Button, coin and patch!

Cool!

What about a raffle of items.
Was thinking about contributing a Busa shirt or something. Seeing how I got two free ones last year!

Am I getting too far ahead here?

being military I'm dig'n the coin idea. you can be coined anytime. shower/schitter/anytime lol not having one could cost ya, but it's the spirit it brings
beerchug.gif

Button, coin and patch!

Cool!

Was thinking about contributing a Busa shirt or something. Seeing how I got two free ones last year!

rofl.gif
You or Dawn squared up with us on them shirts.. No shirts for you this spring mister..
spank.gif

I like the one in post #10 simple easy to read and most of all looks sweet..

folks are making my head spin.... I will research the coin a bit but pins first of that is ok..

Setup on patches is considerably higher but I will work on getting that cost knocked down.

Coins: have not even started on that avenue yet, perhaps by fall bash? (been pretty busy with new HIPA regs and medical offices getting behind the 8ball they waited so long)

Button, coin and patch!

Cool!

rofl.gif
You or Dawn squared up with us on them shirts..  No shirts for you this spring mister..
spank.gif

I like the one in post #10 simple easy to read and most of all looks sweet..
Dawn paid yall?!

See, I have no control over my empire man....

Look forward to seeing you and your better half in NC in April dude!!!!!

Just a thought.  Same basic design.  Quick pen sketch and photo taken with my phone and mailed to myself...  Way too much work, I almost had to think...  1x1 square with double posts on the back so it stays facing the right way on whatever you stick it.  Have the Dragon slightly smaller and holding the Kanji with its left front claw, kinda "in your face" with the claws visible.  I am no artist... and I may be thinking too much detail but some pins have tons on them...
Mr. Bogus asked me if I reproduce your sketch ion the computer. Hopefully I've done your idea justice.

Image3.jpg

and most grateful! I can draw a line, attention, blood, but not a picture
beerchug.gif

How 'bout this "dragon"....

Just kidding - I like BusaWhipped's rendition...

trogdorposter_small.jpg

Back