Sportvue install

drewco22

Donating Member
Registered
just installed the sportvue mc1...pretty straight forward..except for the rpm hookup. read that the green wire was the one to tap into( now states that on the web site) but wasn't getting a readout from it. tried the white wire and it's working. i have a 2000, is there any difference in years or anyone else not able to get the green wire to work??? was going to try and soldier to the green wire for better connection..but noticed it's a double wire, do i just use the thin clear coated strand or??? thanks for any help.

hi guys ;

I just got an veypor , was kind of confuse with the connection on the green wire , I have hook it up on the green 1 , but couldn;t get my rpm right after having to set the RPM on SYSTEM CONFIGURATON. had tried the . circuit 0 or 1 , filtering & multiplied to get the best reading on the rpm but just couldn't . Can any 1 advise me .. my VEYPOR IS AN 1.5VERSON .

FROM DAVE

I had  install  A Veypor  on my  K6 , pls  kindly takenote  ,  that the  coil  wire  from  ECU  IS  the  yellow for rpm tapping , .

I have the Veypor as well...still sitting in the box. No more room on the dash.
sad.gif

Thrasherfox has done this mod as well,pm him if you dont figure it out.

Back