Sponsor? Magnetic Oil Pan Drain Bolt

Busa1166

Donating Member
Registered
Any sponsor here sell the replacement magnetic bolt that goes on the oil pan???

Time for an oil change thought it would be cool to put it on.

Also I always put the oem oil filter was thinking of putting the K&N instead

* Built from the ground up to meet the most demanding riding conditions.
* Canister and inner core are 25% stronger.
* Sturdy 1" wrench nut on top of filter makes removal and installation quick and easy - requiring only a 1" socket or wrench!.
* Heavy duty construction provides more than 550psi hydrostatic burst strength.
* Resin-impregnated filter media provides maximum filtering ability.
* Anti-drainback valve eliminates dry starts and prevents oil from draining back into crankcase during engine shutdown.
* Internally lubricated gasket provides positive seal which permits easy installation and removal of filter.

Is this something that all oil filters do an they are making it sound like it's something unique to theirs.(hype to make a sale) or is this filter better than the oem...

I also read somewhere that the K&N come ready to be safety wired didn't see anything in the description here about that.

I don't know if they make a K&N oil filter for our Suzukis. I'd like the magnetic oil pan bolt too. Any sponsors got them????

Yes they have a filter for Suzi.
I got one from Cycle Gear.
It was like ten bucks.
It does already have hole in it for safety wire as well as 17mm nut built into it for easier removal. Find Got-Busa' signature and click on it. He did a very good job of showing one in pics on his.

As far as the bolt I got one from KML's worst nightmare ,close your ears Ken, Pro-Bolt.
Titanium and magnetic. See link. Yet to put it in but it seem slike a really nice piece.

Other Parts / Kits - Pro-Bolt USA Hardware - Titanium, Stainless Steel, Aluminum Fasteners for Metric Motorcycles & Harley-Davidson

:bowdown: KML thanks again for the wheel video and sorry but now your famous or is that infamous...???

The drain plug on the busa is magnetic. I keep them in stock all the time - they are $4.25 each . . .:laugh:

I know my Gen II OEM drain plug is magnetic but I don't remember my Gen I being the same. Can you confirm this for us? :beerchug:

The drain plug fits a number of Suzukis from 600s to 1000s, and is listed as the correct magnetic drain plug for Hayabusas from 1999-2008 . . .:whistle:

I use nothing but K&N filter when I do my oil changes. Is the drain pan bolt magnetic on a genI?

Back