K&N Oil Filter

sixpack577

Top Gun
Donating Member
Registered
Do any of the site sponsors sell K&N oil filters? I'm going to buy a couple tonight and would rather buy here first. Thanks

I bought 4 of them off of Amazon last month when they were running a special. They were 25% off and free shipping if you bought more than 3.

Ugh...

There was one on my 06 when I got it. It has a TI Force full exhaust and I couldnt get the K&N filter off. I had to cut the nut off the end of the filter with a sawzall to get it out. Never again...

Ugh...

There was one on my 06 when I got it. It has a TI Force full exhaust and I couldnt get the K&N filter off. I had to cut the nut off the end of the filter with a sawzall to get it out. Never again...

Not bad on the filter just bad on whoever put it on

I have these in stock, the KN138. Can send right out Wed, have on Friday. :thumbsup:

K&N Oil Filters for Motorcycle Pricing Part Numbers | Pashnit Moto

KN-138_550.jpg

KN-138_550.jpg

Not bad on the filter just bad on whoever put it on

Maybe, all I know is that I wasnt removing the exhaust to change the oil filter everytime. It only wouldnt come off because of that nut on the end. Fram filter works just fine.

Maybe, all I know is that I wasnt removing the exhaust to change the oil filter everytime. It only wouldnt come off because of that nut on the end. Fram filter works just fine.

Ok I see it wasn't on too tight just wouldn't fit thru anything to come out .
I thought you meant it was cranked on there too tight .

I have to loosen oil cooler mounting bolts to squeeze mine down thru the two header pipes .
a bit of a pita but it comes out .

Back