Sorry for beating a dead horse

(kennym4 @ Jul. 08 2007,10:11) One of the best things about the Busa is, it's like having two bikes.

Under 7000 RPM, it's a suprisingly tame bike.

But above that, it's a whole new ball game my friend !!!!!

I got my Busa in August of last year, I had know idea what was between my legs for at least a couple of months. Between break-in, and just getting used to it, but once you find out as they say "where the DEMON  lives" I think O.J. said it best,"LOOK OUT"!!!!!!!!!!

70 MPH,     HA.........................HA......................HA !!!
OJ rides a Busa!
crazy.gif
mad.gif

(8Daytona8 @ Jul. 08 2007,09:27)
(kennym4 @ Jul. 08 2007,10:11) One of the best things about the Busa is, it's like having two bikes.

Under 7000 RPM, it's a suprisingly tame bike.

But above that, it's a whole new ball game my friend !!!!!

I got my Busa in August of last year, I had know idea what was between my legs for at least a couple of months. Between break-in, and just getting used to it, but once you find out as they say "where the DEMON lives" I think O.J. said it best,"LOOK OUT"!!!!!!!!!!

70 MPH, HA.........................HA......................HA !!!
OJ rides a Busa!
crazy.gif
mad.gif
Faster getaway...
wink.gif
laugh.gif

I went form a Ducati to a Hayabusa in 03. I did a dumb thing and sold my 03 cause I thought I had to have the money for taxes. But soon after I bought a Harley. I rode it for about 1 1/2 years and got really bored. So I bought an 05 Busa. I personnally will always have my Busa as long as I can ride. It does everything I want it to do from touring to going real fast. I'm 60 and if I can only have one bike it will be a Busa.

Haven't seen another posting blazzinbird, but would be interested to know what you decided.  Kinda like yourself I had ridden cruisers all my life.  My 07 Busa (purchased two weeks ago) is my first sports bike  
super.gif
 I got interested in the Busa last year when buying a Zuki 109.  I just wish now that I would not have waited as long as I did to get my first sports bike  
race.gif
.  The Busa is incredible  
bowdown.gif
, and IMHO, much more fun to ride than my cruiser.  Each bike has its own attributes, advantages and disadvantages - namely in my case, my wife REFUSES to ride 2 up on a sports bike, and that is fine with me  
laugh.gif
, because I don't think a Busa is made for that.  But from a long time cruiser rider who has just got his first sports bike, take it from me, you'll have no problem converting, but be careful cause grabbing a fistful of throttle on the Busa is very different compared to a cruiser.   Just respect the bike as you would any bike you ride.  If possible, why not try to keep a cruiser and a Busa in the stable, and enjoy the best that each has to offer!

Buy the Busa, ride within your skill level and don't push it and let that level grow.

You will not regret it.

came off a harley and all i gotta say is BUSA BABY!

nice for cruising, and she'll lean good too. you'll find you will start to lean more and enjoy it. the feel of "control" of this machine in the turns compared to a harley is amazing. she's a new bike to you so go at your own learning curve, respect her and she'll give you back tenfold.

I think you will love the Busa. I say dont waste your money on a Gixxer. More uncomfortable...plus you can ride a Busa just like you would a 600...it's all about throttle control
super.gif

(BusaWhipped @ Jul. 06 2007,04:42) I went from underpowered cruisers to the Busa. Respect the bike and you'll be fine.
Same here. I had a V-Star 650 that I rode for two years. I've have been riding for seven years, and have never been on a supersport, on the street.

I had a honda shadow aero 1100 prior to getting my 2007 busa a few weeks ago. I was nervous, but went with it anyway. I've put 500 miles on it in the last 3 weeks. It is AWSOME. I love it. Be adult. Be responsible. Respect the throttle and hang on for one hell of a ride.
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

Blazinbird, I live in St louis just west of Alton, shoot me a pm when you get your ride and we can meet up. Good choice on the busa over the zx, you won't regret it!
beerchug.gif

Back