Someting new for .org

You guys do me a favor when you first use this pogram... we have done some in depth testing, buy now, incremental bids, selling, all that, HOWEVER nothing can break a system or find a problem better than the end user. If you find something let me know and I will get on it ASAP. We went over all the settings and decided at this point this is the best for the site, if you have suggestions on feature changes there is a link of for that in the auction sofware itself, just click on the link and put your idea there... We have a TON of configuration possibilites that we can turn off and on but to keep it simple so that we can all test drive this thing in production a lot of features are turned off...... I have a lot of confidence in what we have done, due diligence has been verified and the core competancy of the software has been checked..... Just dont put your 10th generation family diamond crest worth 60k on the site as the first item
SHOCKED.gif
Lets start kinda small and work up, if there is a fee applied and you think that its wrong just send me a message and we will work through it.

Good luck and good bidding...

Cap

Great Idea! Software looks good. Hopefully this will make life easier...

Great work guys, as soon as
guns.gif
paypal stops screwing me I'll be all over this.

Registration was a breeze!!!

Great idea, btw. I'm okay with e-bay but I really hate dealing with people, buyers or sellers, who I know not at all. Besides, as mentioned above by someone else, I would much rather give fee type costs to h.org which in turn benefits me directly. I'm a selfish bastage that way!

Bluehaya, what's the story with that gold?!
biggrin.gif

--Wag--

Hmmm.....I tried to log into the members area and it came back as invalid. Do I need to re-register there even though I'm already a member of the .org?

(Hy_Rolr @ Sep. 30 2006,15:31) Hmmm.....I tried to log into the members area and it came back as invalid. Do I need to re-register there even though I'm already a member of the .org?
Yes you need to register there your account will not be active until you send me a PM and tell me that you have registered. I will activate the account.....

We are working on integrating the Databases so I need to manually activate everyones accounts to ensure the screen name there matches the screen name of the board....

CAp

(captain @ Sep. 30 2006,16:59)
(Hy_Rolr @ Sep. 30 2006,15:31) Hmmm.....I tried to log into the members area and it came back as invalid. Do I need to re-register there even though I'm already a member of the .org?
Yes you need to register there your account will not be active until you send me a PM and tell me that you have registered. I will activate the account.....

We are working on integrating the Databases so I need to manually activate everyones accounts to ensure the screen name there matches the screen name of the board....

CAp
just registered - pm sent
beerchug.gif

OK someone put something up for sale, there arent any setup fees I want to see if this silly thing works..

So the big question is who is going to be the first ones to sell something there?

I'm dieing to see someone start an auction..........

Site is cool just listed one item to try it out.I don't like having to pay fee after each listing as you have to sign in and out of paypal each time.I would go crazy trying to post as many items as i have..nice site for the individual though.

Posted that &*($&*()$DANG PDA over there... we'll see how it goes...

Back