New shirts for the Org

Thats awesome, glad you guys like them... Please no mercy purchases........ If you dont like the designs we have up just wait because the plan is to have a bunch of different offerings..... We are already working on the next round of shirts.........

We switched things up a little and went with gray shirts and some different color lettering..... everything doesnt have to theme with the colors of the busa.......... We are working to get some Christmas goodies out there too.......

Cap

cool.gif
Just bought a XXL. I look forward to future selections.

(Devil Dog @ Oct. 29 2006,09:22) Nice set-up CAp.....I'll order a couple on payday.

Idea....maybe you can make special shirts for specific groups of Busa riders...  for example, if possible, you could make SoCal Busa T-shirt or a Florida Busa Owners shirts....etc.

Seems like the possibilities are endless now.  You could make specific T shirts just for the Busa Bash.  man you could .......

Anyway, you get the idea, what do you think?
Yes sir I think thats exactly what I had in mind.... I was actually thinking of making a Eureka Springs shirt even though the event was a couple of months ago. Not sure how many would be interested in a shirt for something that is over.... I would come up with the artwork, post it and then take pre-orders on those of course.......

Cap

(captain @ Oct. 29 2006,08:46)
(Devil Dog @ Oct. 29 2006,09:22) Nice set-up CAp.....I'll order a couple on payday.

Idea....maybe you can make special shirts for specific groups of Busa riders...  for example, if possible, you could make SoCal Busa T-shirt or a Florida Busa Owners shirts....etc.

Seems like the possibilities are endless now.  You could make specific T shirts just for the Busa Bash.  man you could .......

Yes sir I think thats exactly what I had in mind.... I was actually thinking of making a Eureka Springs shirt even though the event was a couple of months ago. Not sure how many would be interested in a shirt for something that is over.... I would come up with the artwork, post it and then take pre-orders on those of course.......

Cap
beerchug.gif
CAp....can't wait to see the new designs.

(captain @ Oct. 29 2006,11:14) We are already working on the next round of shirts.........

Cap
Can't wait to see them.  I was going to order one of each but now I'm going to hold off and save on shipping.  
super.gif

cool rig capt
I had a buddy that worked in a shop back home and we had access to the equipment after hours (his apt was right upstairs )
We could pretty much do anything we wanted provided we bought the materials ect. We flooded the market with band t-shirts (given away free). Fake tour dates ect ect -- so that by the time the band played its first gig we got top billing and returning hero status.

I am in for the socal busa's t-shirt with lamb in a pink tutu holding an umbrella

(captain @ Oct. 29 2006,10:46)

Cap
Was going to ask about the different MNG/Bash events and possible T-shirts for them..

(ks-waterbug @ Oct. 29 2006,13:10)
(captain @ Oct. 29 2006,10:46)

Cap
Was going to ask about the different MNG/Bash events and possible T-shirts for them..
Do you have any ideas Sonny? I have a couple of thoughts.... Let me know.

I'll need a special one off, Vermont one .......

Seeing I hold all our territory by myself up here.

In the color green would be nice too.

(jwcfbd @ Oct. 29 2006,13:31)
(captain @ Oct. 29 2006,11:14) We are already working on the next round of shirts.........

Cap
Can't wait to see them.  I was going to order one of each but now I'm going to hold off and save on shipping.  
super.gif
I couldn't wait any longer. I just ordered one of each.
muscle.gif

Hey CAp, great work.

I'd like to see a hyyabusa symbol on the front (similar to the one on our plastics) and a definition style grafic on the back like this.

t_51863_02.jpg

just a thought.
beerchug.gif

We shipped out all the shirts from the orders that came in Sunday so you guys should be getting them on Wed or Thurs....

For those that didn't know we have PLENTY more where those came from....

CAp

Back