New shirts ready to order

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
OK the new shirt designs are done and we are ready to start making shirts. I would like to make pre-orders just so that I can run them all at once and make a few extras at the same time... After that they will be available on the auction site...

Here is the back of the shirts

Hayabusa Owners Group will be in the middle on the front.

Ash Grey long and short sleeve
Black long and short sleeve

the cost will be 21.00 for most sizes and 23.00 for the 3x this includes shipping.......

Anyone interested I should have them available on the store later tonight.....

The reason I left the Oklahoma on there is because as far as I know OK is the only LEO using the mighty busa and they are know all over the country.

cap

oklahoma_busa_patrol_back99__Small_.jpg

Link to the Hayabusa Store

Ok the new designs are up, if you like em great.... I had to get this project rolling so I went with what I thought looked good. Since OK is the only place using the Busa and they are known all over the country I thought it was appropriate.

Now time to go work on those silly Kanji shirts, sweatshirts and hoodies.....

cap

(captain @ Jan. 12 2007,21:18) Link to the Hayabusa Store

Ok the new designs are up, if you like em great.... I had to get this project rolling so I went with what I thought looked good. Since OK is the only place using the Busa and they are known all over the country I thought it was appropriate.

Now time to go work on those silly Kanji shirts, sweatshirts and hoodies.....

cap
Those silly kanji shirts are easy to make Cap, they are also in demand.

I got your address in Oklahoma Captain.

I'll send my usual money order and letter.

If things work the way they are suppossed to I now have the ability to run credit cards through a terminal here at my house... For those that dont like paypal if you will shoot me an email or PM with the following info I can process your order over the phone..... DO NOT SEND CREDIT CARD INFO... Anyone want to test this functionality?

Name -- Actual and screen name
What you want to order
your phone number
Times I should call

Once I have this info I will call you and we can complete the order.....

cAp

Cap, i tried to order the 3XL "fastest bike" t shirt in short sleeve, but when i hit proceed to paypal it keeps giving me an error alert.

Back