Something you wont see the Democrats do

A civil response and discourse. This thread, unlike some others, did not disintegrate into a "FU' and "FU2" exchange and I consider that refreshing. I do not agree with you, but at least we can civilly agree to disagree.

SJ, you are obviously a well-educated and literate person, I commend you on your education.

I believe that the conservative appointments to the Court have prevented any overturn of the 2nd.

I don't think my guns will be taken away. It could become more difficult to purchase guns, but the topic is very heated and I place my faith in the supreme court to determine any restriction on gun ownership to be unconstitutional. QUOTE]

Oh, so you think Obama will nominate a conservative Judge to protect our Constitution? :rofl:

Better think again.

Remember, Supreme Court Judges are for life. I brought this up several months ago that these nominations are more important than the political puppets running for office.

r8

I will remove any no productive comments in this thread.

If members continue to post comments that are just antagonisitc with no value I will start handing out warnings to members.

Lets keep this threads real and clean and stop slinging crap at each other

I don't think my guns will be taken away. It could become more difficult to purchase guns, but the topic is very heated and I place my faith in the supreme court to determine any restriction on gun ownership to be unconstitutional. QUOTE]

Oh, so you think Obama will nominate a conservative Judge to protect our Constitution? :rofl:

Better think again.

Remember, Supreme Court Judges are for life. I brought this up several months ago that these nominations are more important than the political puppets running for office.

r8

In this we agree. I have always felt the most siginificat thing a president does is nominate supreme court justices.

The constitution is a document that protects individual rights, any Justice whose intpretation limits the rights granted in the constitution is not one I would want. I am not sure a "conservative" Justice will be any more effective than a "liberal" one at protecting those rights. Be it liberal or conservative I would always favor an intpretation of the constitution that protects the rights of all people.

sky - same to you. :)

thrasher - I will be the first to acknowledge that my mouth (fingers) sometimes move faster than my brain so I welcome you calling me out if I become offensive. It usually is not my intent.

Last edited:
IN THE SPIRIT OF GOOD HUMOR

SJ, you might be a misguided liberal :puke: that's needs educating :spank: but I'd still like to ride with you!

I do so like the smilies

P.S. Good comment about the Constitution - A heck of a document written by good men trying to find the framework for a Republic that could stand the test of time.

:beerchug:

Last edited:
IN THE SPIRIT OF GOOD HUMOR

SJ, you might be a misguided liberal :puke: that's needs educating :spank: but I'd still like to ride with you!

I do so like the smilies

P.S. Good comment about the Constitution - A heck of a document written by good men trying to find the framework for a Republic that could stand the test of time.

:beerchug:

It would be worth the ride out to Nashville to make that ride. I lived in Huntsville for about 18 months while I was in the Army and made it to Nashville a few times. Beautiful part of the country.

Well my view is I will vote the opposite of the guy screaming white power and other types of typical bull would vote for. Call it what you want but I have seen Republicans do some really fowl crap. In North Carolina some jack azzes place a dead cub on a university campus around Obama pictures. If you think I will share the same vie

Well my view is I will vote the opposite of the guy screaming white power and other types of typical bull would vote for. Call it what you want but I have seen Republicans do some really fowl crap. In North Carolina some jack azzes place a dead cub on a university campus around Obama pictures. If that is the kind of think that gets you off than do your thing.

Well my view is I will vote the opposite of the guy screaming white power and other types of typical bull would vote for. Call it what you want but I have seen Republicans do some really fowl crap. In North Carolina some jack azzes place a dead cub on a university campus around Obama pictures. If that is the kind of think that gets you off than do your thing.

Agree, totally uncalled for and I do not condone it.

However, I also do not condone the nutjobs physically assaulting the RNC delegates at their convention, nor Code Pink...

Nutjobs on both sides, but I see more of out of the liberal side of the fence.

Well my view is I will vote the opposite of the guy screaming white power and other types of typical bull would vote for. Call it what you want but I have seen Republicans do some really fowl crap. In North Carolina some jack azzes place a dead cub on a university campus around Obama pictures. If you think I will share the same vie

I also agree acts such as this are uncalled for by any group. One thought to consider here though there are many radical groups out there that do things such as this, especially on university campuses. Why do we automatically blame this act on republicans? Acts such as these are not the basis of what either democrats or republicans stand for. Had it involved McCain would it have automatically been right to blame democrats? Not in my mind. It would have been the blame of cowards for if they were not cowards we would know who committed the act.

Agree, totally uncalled for and I do not condone it.

However, I also do not condone the nutjobs physically assaulting the RNC delegates at their convention, nor Code Pink...

Nutjobs on both sides, but I see more of out of the liberal side of the fence.

This is why I am not a Democrat anymore. There is never an answer or a plan brought forth by the Left. Look at Congress. 9% approval rating. It's higher in Iraq's government than ours.

For 8 years there goal was to bash President Bush setting there agenda for next week. That's all they did. Bash. No legislation. Just negative comments. Look at Pelosi and her dumping of off shore drilling. (I could go on)

If you listen Liberals will not discuss an issue but will instead attack your character, beliefs, run negative ads on radio and television etc. to slander you in the publics eyes.

Example? Suggestive questions given to Palin from ABC. The Liberal press raked her over using her Daughter as an example. Questioned her Alaska governorship and on and on. America still loves her because it just brought forth the Liberal agenda. Palin might be the only thing that will save McCain.

Yes, Obama's past was brought up also but no to the extent of Palins. Joe Biden? Never anything from the left on this clown. Newspaper articles given third page reviews on the Left but front page on the Right. Main stream news does not report both sides and if they do, it is very slanted.

As I stated earlier my GOD protect Obama if elected. With Biden second and Pelosi third in line for President be afraid..very afraid.

r8

Back