something made me very sad today!

:banghead:not yet! but i am still thinking about it!
it was hell when i got the white one! my oldest one was not a happy camper for 3 months and he showed me with pooping every where except the litter box!:banghead:

Last edited:
I could always say TASTES LIKE CHICKEN!!! :beerchug:

JUST KIDDING!!!!

yeah... unfortunatly i can not watch that commercial it is "sarah mclachlan"
i switch to another ch. each time.

Oh me either! It's just too sad :down:

I change the channel every time myself!! HORRIBLE. :laugh:

:banghead:not yet! but i am still thinking about it!
it was hell when i got the white one! my oldest one was not a happy camper for 3 months and he showed me with pooping every where except the litter box!:banghead:

You need to get this cat. End of story. Your older cat will forget about being mad at you after a few months. Just get another litter box. :laugh:

I change the channel every time myself!! HORRIBLE. :laugh:

You need to get this cat. End of story. Your older cat will forget about being mad at you after a few months. Just get another litter box. :laugh:

you want to help clean up! he knew where all the boxes were , he was just trying to get even with me:laugh:
it is so amazing that he is 14 years old and never miss his litter box except then!
my so called girlfriend is not very thrill about me getting another one. oh well... give it more time see what happens but thanks for everyone here who cares:thumbsup:

Last edited:
YW, this is what we're here for. and to think you thought you would get made fun of over this....

Not likely, a lot of us here are bigtime animal lovers.

you want to help clean up! he knew where all the boxes were , he was just trying to get even with me:laugh:
it is so amazing that he is 14 years old and never miss his litter box except then!
my so called girlfriend is not very thrill about me getting another one. oh well... give it more time see what happens but thanks for everyone here who cares:thumbsup:

Hey I had my turn. We had 3 cats until this past October. We finally (well I finally--since I went ALONE) put the youngest to sleep (he was 13). The other 2 are both 18 this year....and they act like they're kittens sometimes.

I still say you should get him. :whistle: :whistle:

I can't go to pet stores... I come home with pets. I wish I could save them all

+100000000

To many to save and not enough dollars or space to take care of them. I do what I can with rescuing Australian Shepard's.

Great thread....thank you!

Back