Great Cats of Indiana = Roadside Zoo

Vonderbach

Your AD here!
Donating Member
Registered
Guys, this is a copy of a Facebook message that I posted today. Please take a moment and see if you can lend your voice.

I'm not the typical animal rights person. I don't have a membership to PETA and I don't dress my animals in human clothing. But I do have a very strong belief that wild animals should not be held in captivity for mere curiosity. I recently took a vacation and visited big cat "rescue facility" called Great Cats of In...diana. This establishment was nothing more than a roadside zoo. These magnificent animals were living in squalor, with mud floors, feces covered floors and extremely poor shelter from the elements. I have made it a personal mission to see that this place be closed and the animals be sent to real rescue facilities that actually care for the animals and don't use the animals as a profit vehicle.

If you are reading this, and you feel as I do, please sign this petition and help convince the USDA to shut down this operation. The only way that this will happen is if enough people voice their concerns. This is only one part of the campaign against this facility and I hope that you too will take a moment to lend your voice.
PLEASE REPOST ANYWHERE THAT YOU CAN.

END THE SUFFERING AT "GREAT CATS OF INDIANA" | Change.org

First 10 photos are ones that I took during my visit.
Login | Facebook

Back