Going to adopt a cheetah

StrtRac3r

Registered
So my gf is the kind of person that doesnt need/want a whole lot, so when she does she goes out and buys it. Her b-day is coming up and she loves all animals (big cats the most) So I found an animal sanctuary kinda near us that gets animals from illegal private owners and you can "adopt" their animals. They keep it but you basically donate to help with your animals needs, in return you get pictures, visits, tours, and books on your animal. Sounds kinda cool to me but I figured I would see what others thought. Sooo...?

Well that is the perfect animal for this Org. to adopt. after all it is the "fastest" cat out there...sound familiiar? :whistle:

Very cool! My wife would love that!!

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Yea Easy E, does kinda make me happy she likes that one the most. She must like speed more than she admits.

That's a unique idea... I'm knida of a tightwad so I don't think I could bring myself to do it.. but that is a pretty cool gift.

sounds good to me, im sure she will enjoy it, watch getting to close to the fences at those sanctuaries, those big cats like to spray ya, and they will.

Lol been together 5 1/2 years, 20$ will get me nowhere. Good call on the spraying, I have seen someone get sprayed at a six flags.

Invest in a Maine Coon and call it a day. :laugh:

Maine coon.jpg

Hectic, minimum amount to recieve anything back for donating is 100$ and goes up to thousands. With 100$ you get a "frameworthy" photo with the date and a thank you on it, your name and photo on the adoption board for your animal, 9vip passes to visit (anyone can use them) and a adoptive parents night to bring treats and such to feed your animal. Not bad for 100$ and it helps them. This place is in Nevada near Reno but there are a few out there that I know of (another for big cats in Colorado)

Lol, that star thing is retarded. BUT have you seen the moon real-estate website :rofl: I wish I could be ok with myself scamming people like that, wouldn't have to fix my busted Busa.

Lol, that star thing is retarded. BUT have you seen the moon real-estate website :rofl: I wish I could be ok with myself scamming people like that, wouldn't have to fix my busted Busa.

OMG!! I cant believe people are that dumb, WOW.
thread jack over :lol:

Back