Someone stop me,,, please

Great deal, I'm with the restore not chop group, and I didn't know these bikes could be taken to 1200 back in the day everyone was running 830 kits :laugh:

There is a plac in the north west called Cycle X thye are like the god fathers of Honda 750's. They have a 1200 kit but it is not recomeneded for a street driven bike.

Also DO3 as i was going up that way I thought about going through Barnwell to try and find you. I figure 70mph down main street would get youn attn lol

Got the bikes home yesterday in the late afternoon. Got them washed up and did some detailing, and man they look good. On a whim I put gas in them and kicked them over ( battries did not have enough juice to spin) after hooking them to my small charger. 1 of them fired on the 2nd kick and purred like a kitten, the other sems to not have any spark. I did not have time to really dig into the why of it cause i was running late for bike night. Anyhow I did not get pics as it was dark by the time i was done and all I had my my phome camera. I will see what I can do when I get home tonight.

Im riding out to see the land lord where my shop is, and then to Orangeburg for some flat track practice, if i dont end up in the hospital from the heat i will get them up tonight

Restore both sell one ride the other. A cruise on an old bike like that would be to me just as fun as Blanca.

Back