Opinions please. Need advice.

:laugh: I'll pass:whistle:

I'd wait till he's gone and put on his porch like you said. BUT then it might be a reminder to him of yallz conversation:banghead:

Maybe just hold on to it until he asks you about it OR everything passes:thumbsup:

*Strutting*

"Bok bok bok...bukkokk!":rofl::poke::rofl:

Chickens.jpg

Kick him in the nuts. Tell him to suck it up and start acting like a man

Kick him in the nuts. Tell him to suck it up and start acting like a man

lol honestly this is probably what he really NEEDS. Tell him to quit being a little B!tch and if he wants things to get better he needs to act like a man and start taking action instead of sitting here drinking hisself to death and waiting on the pity party to arrive.

I'm wondering why his wife decided to cheat on him in the first place? There is always a reason to drive another mate to do this....

I dont agree with that (at least not in my little bubble of a world :) )

There is no excuse to ever cheat.

If things are that bad then you get divorced first.

When people cheat they will make up all kinds of excuses as to why, some might be understandable, and other excuses are just down right B.S.

The bottom line is cheating is the ultimate in selfishness.

And naturally only one side of it is being heard.

his wife could have left him because he was a drunk and abusive, might not have ever cheated on him and he could just be saying that either because he is imagining it, or he knows he maybe he screwed up and is trying to make her look like the bad person.

I guess the bottom line is there are always three sides to every break up, his side, her side and the truth.

Stay out of other peoples relationships if it means taking a side and hurting someone. If you can be helpful as far as lending a shoulder to cry on, moral support etc. go for it. but make sure it is known you are not taking sides.

And when it comes to legal matter and going to court for someone. they need to be a really really good friend and they need to have their ducks in a row.

I wont even be a character witness for a family member if I think they screwed up and deserve what they are getting.

So yeah, my advice. stay clear

OMG he was just on the news!

Evidently this morning while I was still a sleep he was held up in his house with weapons threating to kill his neighbor! Was the neighbor me?? No police came to my house so I can only assume it wasnt. The police busted down his door and arrested him!

HOLY COW!

Stay clear. If he approaches you listen to him, but don't get involved. Could be a bad situation for you and your family down the road. Please be careful.

he's a grown man...and what you DO know about him, is he's got an alchohol problem, a pill problem, a finance problem, and enough of each to cause his wife to leave him.

I'd lend the guy an ear if he needs it, but otherwise would probably stay clear.

+1 stay clear

OMG he was just on the news!

Evidently this morning while I was still a sleep he was held up in his house with weapons threating to kill his neighbor! Was the neighbor me?? No police came to my house so I can only assume it wasnt. The police busted down his door and arrested him!

HOLY COW!

That's what I was worried about :whistle:

First you were messing with his wife and then you took his beloved Michigan sweat and hat :poke:

Back