Opinions Please

pure_ego

enzyme of hypoverbage
Donating Member
Registered
so i volunteered to design a tshirt for work.. (they give shirts away instead of hats) and this is what i've some up with.. roughly.. obviously it would need lining up and etc..

would you run around with it on your back?

idea1_funky.jpg

i thought everybody was chevy people.. ?
haha.. no vettes.. chevy does their own advertising ya know.

mebbe if you try and tone down the saw blade design in the back. Perhaps something a little less big....

so i volunteered to design a tshirt for work..  (they give shirts away instead of hats) and this is what i've some up with.. roughly..  obviously it would need lining up and etc..

this all you got....?....Punk.

I wouldn't walk across the street to piss on this design , even if it was on fire .

Hey, you asked .

DO NOT.....give up yer day job.....

Have a glued one.....RSD.

so i volunteered to design a tshirt for work..  (they give shirts away instead of hats) and this is what i've some up with.. roughly..  obviously it would need lining up and etc..

I wouldn't walk across the street to piss on this design , even if it was on fire .

Hey,  you asked .

Mamma always said, "don't have nuttin' to say unless it's nice".

Soooo uh RSD - do you ever say anything nice? I mean... you do smile once in awhile and there are things on this planet you like right?  
poke.gif

Ok, with that said.... Geeeez I have been married way to fricken long... not that I am planning on getting divorced... but I look at the design pure Ego and no kidding.. I hear my wifes voice yelling in my head "TOOO BUSY" "TOOOO BUSY"

Still not totally sure what the Heck that means, but she usually says it when I like a picture or I show her some kind of design that has way to much going on...

I think maybe like PB said, try toning down the saw blades.. make the ring smaller. Not totally sure I like the red color either, a little dull.. maybe smaller ring and a brighter red...

If you really want some advice I will show it to my wife, that is what she does for a living, her company designs shirts, logo's has them imprinted and stuff.... She is always hacking up anything I want to do.... lol

Anyway, not trying to be mean or a jerk, just trying to offer some constructive criticism

Hey,  you asked .

Well, at least with Rubbah you get an
AAAssjani.gif
, honest opinion.

What color would the t-shirt be? Plain white? would it be black? If it's black, you can get away with the desigin if you make the blades in the back smaller and keep it red. If it's white, then maybe you can change it to a blue....and get the letters and stuff to match...

just my honest day's 0.2

dude....I have to crack up everytime I read the Rubbah's reply. I mean, it sounds fugged up, but at least the guy is being honest.

I guess it's just the way he puts it....true Rubbah fashion. Flame on, RSD!

I like the design. It is cool and kinda retro. Puts me in mind of hot rods from the past or something.

Hurt my eyes a bit. Thin out the lines on the saw and maybe just an outline, rather than two outlines and a fill color.

And I am a Chevy guy!
cool.gif

thanks for the input.. as far as rubbah goes.. if he hadn't been his typical ####### self I'd have been worried.

ok... hmm,,, some of the advice I liked.. some I didn't... try this..

tshirt2.jpg

that would be the back of course.. hmm the front is just going to have the logo on the breast..

oh, and the shirts will be white...

Back