Someone asked me what my trunk looked like

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Someone asked the other day about what my trunk looked like on the busa. Nothing fancy in mine.. A fuse block for the add on electronics, my two way radio for bike to bike, my XM antenna and the autocomm.....

trunk.jpg

Let's see yours!

cap

trunk.jpg

Last edited:
Junk in the trunk. :laugh: Some of the turbo guys have insane electronics going on back there.

My CBR's trunk is mad deep! Almost like my Busa was but invert the hump and put that usable space in the trunk. I can nearly hold 6 cans of any beverage in there. :thumbsup: No pic right now....it's cold out and bare feet don't mix well on ice to walk out to the garage.

Here's the before...

displayimage.php

During...

displayimage.php

Spaghetti. :lol:

displayimage.php

All finished!

Autocom. Kenwood radio. EZ Air Gauge. Cycle Pump. Spare set of pegs. Spare set of levers. Two sources of 12V power.

displayimage.php

This thread is cool. I would post pics but my trunk sucks, just a powercommander and some other junk, maybe some oakleys.

mines usually empty since the undertail is open by the frame anything would fall out...Changing that this winter

Honda's are crazy for trunk space my 900RR never ceased to amaze me how much crap i could hold...was very rare i had to wear a backpack

Where do i start. Compresser for air ride, brain and prox sensor for arlarm, 4 channel 12v remote switch, cig lighter, power commander and a 20amp switch that ties in and out the second battery o yea and the second battery.

IMAG0824.jpg

Back