looking to buy backrest

busa186

Registered
I know this should be in the classifieds but they don't get much attention. I would like to purchased a used backrest. Something that I can hook up to a stock set up. I need something for the wife as the givi trunk "makes the bike look silly" I don't let her ride with out it. So we dont get much two up.

Thanks guys
Posted via Mobile Device

I built mine for my Gen 1 busa. I built it for my girlfriend to ride to Florida with me and now she doesn't like to ride without it. I am currently looking into producing them to sell I am trying to keep the price as low as possible. $150.00 to the org members and trying for $100.00 if I can get 20 sold, when I get a few extra made they will be $250 on Ebay just to see if it sells. They only bad thing is I can only work on them 1 day every 2 weeks due to my work schedule. Give me another week and I should have a few made up and I'll start the group buy here on the board, if your interested. Thanks

Backrest.jpg

Backrest2.jpg

Backrest3.jpg

I was hoping to spend around $60. That is REAL nice for a hundred bucks!
Posted via Mobile Device

I was hoping to spend around $60. That is REAL nice for a hundred bucks!
Posted via Mobile Device

Good luck man. The lowest I could possible do it would be 100 but thats only if I can sell 20 because I have to buy the metal in 10 and 20 foot sections. If you like it save for a few weeks, it will probably be that long before I am shipping them out bacause it takes 14 days for the backrest pad to get here and I won't order those until I have a down payment.

I built mine for my Gen 1 busa. I built it for my girlfriend to ride to Florida with me and now she doesn't like to ride without it. I am currently looking into producing them to sell I am trying to keep the price as low as possible. $150.00 to the org members and trying for $100.00 if I can get 20 sold, when I get a few extra made they will be $250 on Ebay just to see if it sells. They only bad thing is I can only work on them 1 day every 2 weeks due to my work schedule. Give me another week and I should have a few made up and I'll start the group buy here on the board, if your interested. Thanks

KvHotDog4, don't know if the Gen I and Gen II bolt set up is different but do you think you can make something like that for the Gen II's? If you can, you have a buyer right here. Please let me know...:please:

Back