Undertail/trunk

houstonbussa

Registered
Ok.. i know this has been visited a few times as I did a search and was overwhelmed by threads that didn't really even touch my question. (and didn't really know how to narrow the search). Also I know what I ask for there's always someone that disagrees just because they don't like it. I'll let you know now, I don't give a *ish. Now if you have something valid then I'll listen. Ok that said and done....

I'm looking for an undertail kit that one, gives me more trunk, two keeps my stock tail, and three gets rid of the fender (most seem to do that).

The closest tail I've found has been this one, but I don't think I'd get more trunk space.

This is the reason I want to keep the stock light.

Youd probly have to fabricate something yourself. Seeing as you have to remove or modify the plastic your tool kit attaches to to take advantage of any extra space an aftermarket or fabricated undertail would give you. I dont think they make and aftermarket undertails to give you more storage space... Your best bet is to just shave down the wheel well and fiberglass it to give you an inch or more deep of extra space

You could just get an under tail, then do the "hump mod" just another option.

I'm liking that light, is that for the Gen1 ?

Last edited:
Back