Aftermarket undertail trunk space?

denraweb

Registered
Ok so I want to get an undertail for my bike (gen I) but I wanna know how the trunk space is on them.

Here's my dilemma. i have an amp in my trunk space, and it's so tight that you have to remove the rear tail completely to pull the amp out of the back side (I'll get a pic in a bit). Therefore, do the undertails reduce or increase trunk space? I want to be able to keep my amp where it's at without too much modding.

Search for Gen2 trunk mod. Gen1 works the same, but because of the difference in the shape of the tail sections, the Gen1 cannot be as deep. A plastic file box or small black plastic trash can is what you need. Fit the undertail, cut out the stock trunk, and cut down the filebox/trash can until it clears. It won't give you alot of space in the Gen1, but definately more than stock.

Ok so I want to get an undertail for my bike (gen I) but I wanna know how the trunk space is on them.

Here's my dilemma. i have an amp in my trunk space, and it's so tight that you have to remove the rear tail completely to pull the amp out of the back side (I'll get a pic in a bit). Therefore, do the undertails reduce or increase trunk space? I want to be able to keep my amp where it's at without too much modding.

You don't lose any trunk space with an uncertain on the gen 1s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

interesting.....though i havent had troubles with storage yet myself. i just use back pack

Back