Some sorry a** motherf***er stole my wifes R1

I will post some pics of the bike just in case someone sees it, but I am sure it is in pieces already. Target did have cameras but the only thing it showed was thier shopping carts
mad.gif
From what I have been told it really doesnt matter what kind of theft preventative you have, if they want it they will take it. I have been checking ebay to see if I see anything. I will keep everyone posted on the outcome. I spoke to the insurance company and they said the condition of the bike will determine how much I get back. Well it was in mint condition so I sent off a bunch of pictures to them. Hopefully it will all work out good.

i like to leave my cellphone on my bike,they have gps on all the new ones so as long as the phone is on they can track the fuggers.
Taking your idea a step further - this is a project I am working on to see if I can use this instead of the expensive Lojack or Onguard service. Thought it might be of some interest.

Ankur

Man, that sucks!

Hey, here's an idea for an alarm......put some C-4 under the tank with a remote control igniter......

Come back and the bike is gone.....push the button!

Sorry, my mind tends to work that way when it comes to worthless POS thieves.:D

Heh -- remember the James Bond movie -- I guess it was a lotus-- had the security system sticker on the window. Bad guy hits the glass with a rifle butt and KAAABOOOM!!

Why dont we get a nice bike and set it up out there next year to get stolen and sit and wait I really want to break someones leg and I dont mean punch them kick them or anything else, I mean break there fuggin legs in 2 and leave them there in a pile of there own shid.

Back