RACED A NEW R1 LASTNIGHT

UNDRPSI

Donating Member
Registered
well, we all went riding last night and my friend just purchased a new 04 R1, we went to the local deserted road/raceway (haha) and decided to run em' ..... the R1 NEVER had a chance... dude launched pretty well... i thought maybe its the rider , so we swapped bikes and he WAXED MY A**!! I'll tell ya what though , that R1 was very smooth! it gained its power up top... unlike the busa / torque KING!! it rides really nice! MY buddy FREAKED out over the busa too.... his words.."i didnt think id like this bike this much, DA**!!"

was a lot of fun!!

JP

tight i was out sat night in jacksonville with 5 busas and a ninja 1000 that ninja is no joke BELIEVE THE HYPE he was keepin up with the busas no prob as for me i just watched no more racin for me
smile.gif

tight i was out sat night in jacksonville with 5 busas and a ninja 1000 that ninja is no joke BELIEVE THE HYPE he was keepin up with the busas no prob as for me i just watched no more racin for me
smile.gif
Hey Phat......was he just keepin up, or is it faster?
Heard a few times now of them taken a Busa till they reach higher speeds.

keepin up not top end though but off the line forget it that ninja is scary fast off the line im not a big fan of litre bikes but that ninja get nuff respect due
bowdown.gif

All the litre bikes are getting pretty fast. I know the 'Busa is king, but we'lll see how long we get to keep the crown!

I think we're safe with the big end crown for a while, but I think 1/4 King will be a different story within a year or so, that is unless Zook wakes up!!!

Very nice. Just goes to shw ride them all and then pic the best for you...

Glad to hear your results. Just my two cents here but I personally love the Busa because of its ALL AROUND qualities. You can ride a passenger all day touring, ride twisties, ride very quick through the 1/4, go amazingly fast and all of it very comfortably. The liter bikes are sacraficing everything in a never ending attempt to "beat a Busa" and while this may happen they will never be the #1 BIKE OF ALL TIME that the Busa was recently voted not to mention the fact that they only truely shine in the hands of a very advanced rider on a closed course. JMHO

my buddy PJ has a new zx-10 and let me ride it for a little while..... two words... FREAKIN FAST!!!

the gsxr-1000 used to scare me but as a lighter bike id say the zx10r is the new 1000cc KING! its light, handles like a 600, and freaky power!!!!

i will get a race as soon as i get the chance and let you guys know how it turns out.

JOE

Back