Some progress pics

sean06

Registered
Im in the process of installing my new wheels and swingarm. Im not finished yet as you can see in the pics, but getting there. Ive had the bike down for over two weeks now and its killin me, I cant wait to get it back to the track!! :banghead:

good1-1.jpg

good4.jpg

good3-1.jpg

That is a serious extension! You are going to love the way the bike feels w/ the weight savings from your new wheels. Nice choice by the way :thumbsup: Galfers are a great addition as well. Building a serious track rocket there. Keep up the good work. :race:

Thanks guys, Im on the heavier side (240 suited) but my goal is to run a 8.9 on the stock motor for now. I still need to get a shock and air shifter for it. I was thinking of having Eddie Krawiec build a shock for me, I just need to decide wether Im going to go aftermarket or have the stocker revalved. And I still want to put a sidewinder and oil pan on it.

talk to brock about the drag race shock he's selling. They've done tons of real world testing and have come up with their own design. High & low speed damping with a custom resevoir. :bowdown:

Im in the process of installing my new wheels and swingarm. Im not finished yet as you can see in the pics, but getting there. Ive had the bike down for over two weeks now and its killin me, I cant wait to get it back to the track!! :banghead:

good1-1.jpg

good4.jpg

good3-1.jpg
Looking great I like how its going. Penske makes an awesome drag specific shock for a great price built to your exact specs, let me know if you need one. The shock is then dyno tuned to be sure its doing its job. Let me know if HPC can lend you a hand. :beerchug:

Back