Pictures of my 08 orange/black Busa

You can't go wrong with the orange and black. Looking good. I guess I need to step my game up.

that fat tire kit is smokin, i wanna do the same to mine but aint got the money right now. got anymore pics of your bike?

Where can I order a 250 tire and does it fit on the same rim that the 240 does? I plan to do this when the riding season is over and put on a PCIIIR, Brock Alien Head & a nitrous bottle with progressive power, does ATC sale swing arms that can have the nitrous bottle built into the swing arm? The other mods will be a brocks ultra light clutch mod, Gear position sensor to derestrict the bike. Any input is welcomed, thanks

was checking out the black busa thread and was amazed at how SLOW they look.. shame to waste all that money, should have gotten orange.:poke:

WoW... That has got to be the purtiest blck & orange I've seen to date!! Great job, not overdone and carried away... Just right.
:bowdown:
:thumbsup:
:bowdown:

Where can I order a 250 tire and does it fit on the same rim that the 240 does? I plan to do this when the riding season is over and put on a PCIIIR, Brock Alien Head & a nitrous bottle with progressive power, does ATC sale swing arms that can have the nitrous bottle built into the swing arm? The other mods will be a brocks ultra light clutch mod, Gear position sensor to derestrict the bike. Any input is welcomed, thanks

ATC can do whatever you want. I worked with Kenny at ATC. He is very patient with customers. The 250 tire fits on the 240 kit.

Beautiful bike ! I 'm curious it looks like you spent alot of $ on mods but still have slip ons ? Do you intend on putting 4into1 or any other speed things on her ?:beerchug::thumbsup:

Back