helmets that match 08 orange/black

mattyss

Rockin My Reflectors
Donating Member
Registered
I like to match my helmets to my bikes would like to see some pics of which helmets orange / black 08 owners bought to match there rides

this one doesn't match anything.

helmet.JPG

I went with the matching Shoei RF1000 Hayabusa helmet from Suzuki. You can check it out on the Suzuki sight. It matches perfectly with the exact same main colors and accent colors. They are limited in quantities and if ordered to late in the year may not be available any more. This helmet looks great, is real light, well vented very quiet, and definitely a quality piece. It even comes with the typical Shoei helmet bag that doubles as a sort of draw string back pack. Most dealers offer deep discounts on parts and accessories for a period of time when you buy a bike from them which should get the price down to a respectable level. I paid 319.72 otd for mine.

I went with the matching Shoei RF1000 Hayabusa helmet from Suzuki. You can check it out on the Suzuki sight. It matches perfectly with the exact same main colors and accent colors. They are limited in quantities and if ordered to late in the year may not be available any more. This helmet looks great, is real light, well vented very quiet, and definitely a quality piece. It even comes with the typical Shoei helmet bag that doubles as a sort of draw string back pack. Most dealers offer deep discounts on parts and accessories for a period of time when you buy a bike from them which should get the price down to a respectable level. I paid 319.72 otd for mine.
i just checked them out they are the way to go

thanks

You can always have an artist airbrush your helmet, that's what I'm doing with my Shoei RF1000.

what I'd really like to know if anyone found leathers that go well with the orange/black busa. I went with AVG Sport, but the colors aren't even close.

You can always have an artist airbrush your helmet, that's what I'm doing with my Shoei RF1000.

what I'd really like to know if anyone found leathers that go well with the orange/black busa. I went with AVG Sport, but the colors aren't even close.

My wife ordered the Shoei helmet from Suzuki and when it came, it didn't match. The color was more red than orange. Seems they are having paint problems.

I went with the Color matched Suzuki Shoei Helmet when I had my gixxer. I wanted something a little more different this time around. Never heard of or seen the Akuma Helmet, looks pretty cool.

Im on the the lookout to see if a helmet was made to match the 08 pearl white Busa as it would finish of the bike nicely. Anyone know anything?

smile.gif

Chris

So I looked up the Akuma Helmets since I had never seen them and they seem to have one that really matches the Black and Orange. It is the werewold version, here are some pics. Oh and the company is from San Anotnio TX, so they are local, well for me at least, hehe.

29098f4d118a5f6765f72a62099a8a61_rough.jpg

5bc430f36f43263eecd4ca25fbc2c710_rough.jpg

The Ghost rider one was neat, but does not really match:
akuma-helmet.gif

Oh and the Stealth is pretty cool too, it is black so you could pull it off with the Black and Orange.
f359c7527783ee871db86934445ad5d0_rough.jpg

48c75e8f8713c26e25a84c326250796a_rough.jpg

So I looked up the Akuma Helmets since I had never seen them and they seem to have one that really matches the Black and Orange. It is the werewold version, here are some pics. Oh and the company is from San Anotnio TX, so they are local, well for me at least, hehe.

29098f4d118a5f6765f72a62099a8a61_rough.jpg

5bc430f36f43263eecd4ca25fbc2c710_rough.jpg

The Ghost rider one was neat, but does not really match:
akuma-helmet.gif

Oh and the Stealth is pretty cool too, it is black so you could pull it off with the Black and Orange.
f359c7527783ee871db86934445ad5d0_rough.jpg

48c75e8f8713c26e25a84c326250796a_rough.jpg
I always loved theses especially the LED's in the back, I was waiting on them to start selling the push button dimming visor they offer.

because im so cheap sometimes i bought a agv that was on closeout from denniskirk looking at it i think im going to send it back the red looked orange to me when i first checked it out now im having buyers regreats

e01011579 (Small).jpg

Back