Pictures of my 08 orange/black Busa

yankee_gts

Registered
Here some pics I took today of my bike after installing a 250 fat tire kit and Air ride there's still some thing to do, the bike is not yet finished like for example you may se that the only one grill is installed but meanwhile some pics of the progress hope you guys like it :thumbsup:

P.S. Sorry for the big pictures
DSCF0781.jpg

DSCF0782.jpg

DSCF0786.jpg

Last edited:
looks good man. what's up with license plate sitting on tire? the rear fender is so close to the tire too, how much have you dropped that thing?

Good pics, I like what you done with your bike, now all you gotta do is lose the reflectors. :)

Last edited:
Thanks everybody for your comments :thumbsup:

btw the license plate is touching the fender because I lowered the air ride to take the pictures, that is not how I actually ride the bike but with the Air Ride I can go that low or as I high as I want.

uh......"AIR RIDE"..... LOOKS KILLER BRO :beerchug:: :6 , i liked the fact you went with a "USABLE" fat tire kit, and not like a 800 series or some other stupid size kit!!

True, I didnt wanta 300+ kit that wasnt usable I mean I want to ride the busa not on the back of a truck for every bike show :lol: But yes that kit is great and the Air ride is awesome.

love it bro :thumbsup: Wanted to do that to mine, but I was afraid I'd be banned from ever riding in the mountains again :whistle: love the look fo sho! :cheerleader:

Back