Some H.org history...

yamahor

DEAD MAN WALKING
Donating Member
Registered
So I was diggingf through my photobucket, and found some pics of a photoseries GMbusa and I did. We were board at 1AM while working on the bikes (Repolishing the frame on my 900rr mainly). So, we made a photoseries. Couldn't find trhe original post (I think it's lost in the system or deleted while cap was cleaning house)... any way, I'm gonna repost to the best of my knowledge how it went...

lurk.gif

Great job.............I can't hardly wait until the next recollection in your series.
all_coholic.gif

So I dropped my bike off at GMbusa's for an oil change. I came back and walk in the door...

pic8.jpg

to find this... he was mumbling something about making it faster...

pic12.jpg

Then I noticed the hammer and screwdriver

pic6.jpg

I said "Paul, I don't think that's how you change the oil."

pic9.jpg

He screamed "DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!!" Then he attacked...

pic7.jpg

So I ran away! That Paul is a crazy bitch!!

pic10.jpg

Not as good as the original... but the best I could do.

Comments? Fun pokes at us?
firedevil.gif

(thepushercg @ Feb. 05 2007,14:47) one cool zx 14  
beerchug.gif
laugh.gif
Yeah, I can't believe I sold my Honda ZX-14 2 weeks ago.
It's probably worth something. One of a kind, you know.

Most of those pics are already in my collection of funny stuff from the org...come to think of it, most pics in there are of you and your "adventures"...going to get the Busa from Nathan...working on your Honda...your trip to Deal's Gap where you missed me so much you just had to call...

Funny stuff...
laugh.gif

(VaBusa @ Feb. 05 2007,15:01) Most of those pics are already in my collection of funny stuff from the org...come to think of it, most pics in there are of you and your "adventures"...going to get the Busa from Nathan...working on your Honda...your trip to Deal's Gap where you missed me so much you just had to call...

Funny stuff...
laugh.gif
I remember nothing of this "Deals gap missing Michelle" phone call.... Whatever are you speaking of?
smile.gif

(yamahor @ Feb. 05 2007,15:12)
(VaBusa @ Feb. 05 2007,15:01) Most of those pics are already in my collection of funny stuff from the org...come to think of it, most pics in there are of you and your "adventures"...going to get the Busa from Nathan...working on your Honda...your trip to Deal's Gap where you missed me so much you just had to call...

Funny stuff...
laugh.gif
I remember nothing of this "Deals gap missing Michelle" phone call.... Whatever are you speaking of?
smile.gif
Don't be coy...there were pics of you sitting at the CROT and smiling like a giddy school boy...probably just BEFORE you said "hey, let's call Michelle"
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

(VaBusa @ Feb. 05 2007,15:17)
(yamahor @ Feb. 05 2007,15:12)

Funny stuff...
laugh.gif
smile.gif
Don't be coy...there were pics of you sitting at the CROT and smiling like a giddy school boy...probably just BEFORE you said "hey, let's call Michelle"  
laugh.gif
I blame V-man for egging the drunk man to call...

uuummmm.... Not that I remember this event you speak of or anything...

laugh.gif

Back