BUY MY BIKE!!!!

It's just steel and plastic. Not a dog you're trying to find a good home for.

I love my bike, but when the time comes to sell/trade I am going to sell it to whoever gives me the most money. If I thought of it as my "baby" I wouldn't sell it at all.

(PaNDeM1C @ Oct. 18 2006,13:25) It's just steel and plastic. Not a dog you're trying to find a good home for.

I love my bike, but when the time comes to sell/trade I am going to sell it to whoever gives me the most money. If I thought of it as my "baby" I wouldn't sell it at all.
Exactly why I never really pushed selling it before. But when you're put in a position of not having a job, no good jobs in your area that pay enough, going broke, and having to make 2 bike payments, a truck payment, rent, and insurance... you gotta do what you gotta do.

As for it being JUST steel and plastic... thats one of those areas I can't understand with some people... mainly stunters and
wow.gif
squids... Every bike has its own personality... every bike I've owned, I've fallen in love with. Thats why at 22 yrs old, I have 4 bikes and a broken heart from my first bike that was hit head on...

(yamahor @ Oct. 17 2006,16:49)
(BiG-T @ Oct. 17 2006,19:43) Any preowned dealerships near you?  The ones around here normally stock up around this time.  If she doesn't sell by Oct 24 maybe you can explore that route.
Local dealer only wanted to give me 3500... I might take it just to get rid of it though...
I would be there 1st thing in the morning.

You will make the money back buy not paying insurance, interest on you current loan, cost of sale ads and taxes.

(hondpwr @ Oct. 18 2006,19:55)
(yamahor @ Oct. 17 2006,16:49)
(BiG-T @ Oct. 17 2006,19:43) Any preowned dealerships near you?  The ones around here normally stock up around this time.  If she doesn't sell by Oct 24 maybe you can explore that route.
Local dealer only wanted to give me 3500... I might take it just to get rid of it though...
I would be there 1st thing in the morning.  

You will make the money back buy not paying insurance, interest on you current loan, cost of sale ads and taxes.
Good point...

(heavybusa @ Oct. 19 2006,13:43) but will the 3500 pay it off?
3670 to pay of... So I might be able to get it paid off if I can talk em into it.

I have a set of NEW braking polished waverotors i'l trade you for your 900rr. Heck, i'll even throw in my new PM wheels.
firedevil.gif

how about a pimped out 93 metro... only 230,000 ACTUAL miles?

it gots spinnuh's from walmart and all that cool stuff.

it's the 3 cylinder so it gets hella gas mileage.. well no.. it's actually the 4 banger.. but I just unhooked one of the spark plugs...same thing right?

seriously.. good luck with the sale.. I've seen the bike it's pretty sharp.

Ok, i'll trade you an almost new 06' Silverado RSR for the 900rr.
all_coholic.gif

Back